Negative YoYo Joke

dont have a wife as im a kid but my powers of foresight have led me to beleive i am winning this contest easily in some years

It’s always good to aim high!

When i’m yoyoing in public and someone asks “A yoyo, huh?” I just say “Ya, it gets me all the chicks.” I’ll probably make a shirt that says “Yoyoing gets me chicks.” I also tell them that I do birthday parties, graduations, bar mitzvahs, and bachelorette parties.

I say all the jokes as I’m doing twirly birds, whisker-do’s, husker-don’ts, and hoo-ha’s without ever cracking a smile.

In your case I probably would have asked him “how many light techs does it take to change a lightbulb?”

If you can’t beat 'em, join 'em.

It takes 4 light techs to change a lightbulb.

UNLESS they are union. Then it can be quite a bit more.

How many sound techs does it take to change a light bulb? None. That’s the lighting tech’s job.

How many yoyoers does it take to change a lightbulb?

But he will make an unboxing video, a first impression, a review, a video with it, a signature picture and eventually trade it. For years he will talk about how great that lightbulb was even though it may have had a slight vibe, it was totally a collectors item.

3 Likes

I yoyo at youth group all the time and everyone seems to have a different idea about it. The majority of people love my yoyoing, in fact, about 7 or 8 people I’ve convinced to get yoyos too, and they all love em and are always learning new tricks (even though I’m still way better than anyone else in my youth group). But there are a few people that just call me a dork or a nerd or something, but what’s funny about those people is even though they say those things I can tell they’re a little impressed when I pull of a new trick that’s fairly complicated like skin the gerbil. One time one of the naysayers even told me after doing a trick, “I know I give you alot of crap sometimes but it actually is pretty impressive.” Then everyone else is just indifferent and will watch you for a few minutes then get bored and leave.

This just might be the funniest thing I have ever read on here! Well played!

Well My Chloe Moretz is…

Nevermind…

Yeah I got him into it…

He was just jealous of your skills. All the people i have meant cant even get the yoyo back to their hands! ;D

It’s kinda funny watching him try to brag

I know the feeling. When I switched the bearing in my DM2 from the slim to the Speed bearing, my brother in law who thought he was hot crap being able to throw and recall it before, said “what happened? Is it broken?” I go “Dude, you just broke my yoyo. That cost me like $40. What the heck did you do?”

Of course, it didn’t help at the time that I couldn’t bind very well, but I knew the yoyo was just fine. At least I had him feeling bad for a few days. He didn’t believe the price until I showed him the price on the YYE web site.

L.O.L! O.K. Time to whip out the pix!!!

I get razzed at work by my coworkers, one calls me the yoyo master(even though I’m a novice, he doesn’t know any better), and will sing that song featuring ice that says, “you can’t play with my yoyo…”, though every time a customer sees me they’re amazed and say “you should be on that show, America’s got talent.” once again they don’t know any better. I then proceed to inform them of Eric koloski. They just stare at me blankly.

Y’know I saw that video of america’s got talent and he wasn’t even that good. I could do about 3/4 of the tricks he was doing, the only thing he has on me was the 2a looping. plus when he ended with his yoyos tied together in a knot behind his back…