Negative YoYo Joke

What’s wrong with yoyoing getting you the girls?

Yall dont get it >.>

I mentioned this in another thread but I guess I’ll share it here. I was at my niece’s birthday doing some tricks while a bouncer was being set up. A parent talking to a beer-drinking father: “Wow, those kids are really into what he’s doing (being my tricks).” Father: “Nah, they’re just waiting for the jumper to be set up, that’s all.”

A minute later, jumper already inflated, announcement made that it’s up. Kids are still watching me do tricks, some asking me questions, some telling me to do other tricks. Guess what…I guess you (the father) were wrong! Finally the kids went into the jumper, I took a break and sat down for a few before throwing again and being instructed by kids on the next trick to show them while they sit in the jumper.

When I was younger and got the yoyo boom going at my elementary school, jerk kid comes up: “Yoyos are for nerds!” A few days later, teacher hands out yoyos to all of the students. Guess who was attempting to yoyo during recess.

So that’s all, 2 ‘in your face, pwned, told ya so, whatever you want to call it’ stories.

When people ask me if yoyoing gets me girls, I say this:

“depends on how bad the vibe is”

Then we usually have a good laugh.

I was at youth group and I was yo-yoing and impressing everybody. so after a few tricks our youth leader asked if I was a really good yoer compared to pro’s. I was about to say not really I’m just an advanced yoyoer but my “friend” quickly replied for me “no he’s not that good.” when he can only do an attempted sleeper and pop it over his hand on the way up. but I continued talking like he said nothing because that’s what I do to jokes or bad comments unless I’m quick on my feet and am actually joking with a real friend and we insult one another back and forth

Negative jokes get REALLY old REALLY fast.

I’m going through some bad crap in rea life right now, and the yoyo has proved to be very handy thing to have a around to entertain the little kids I’m surrounded with. One kid just wants to grab and kill the yoyo, so if i do anything but throw a hard sleeper, he gets angry. Some people are MUCH easier to please than others.

Hey, know your audience.

Don’t Bring Ponies into everything

I dont come across many…but whenever i do i offer them $20 if they can get the yoyo to come back to their hands.

how about “really, does your life lack in purpose so badly you had to go out of your way to tease me because im enjoying my life? does being a complete tool and “fitting in” get YOU girls?”

I don’t. Fluttershy is still best pony anyways. (however, sweetiebell is a close seconds.)

Could we corral the pony stuff to NYYR, please?

I see what you did there

BWAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think the first part is good, the second part will just provoke another argument.

I hope someone makes the girl comment to me.

I’ll just pull out a picture of my wife. That will shut em up!

I guarantee my wife is better looking than his girlfriend or wife!

The last thing you want to do is get defensive when someone makes a joke. When you get defensive, they are getting a rise out of you, and they accomplished their goal of making you feel bad/annoyed, etc. Just laugh with them. If you laugh with them, then they can’t laugh at you.

In response to “I bet that get’s you all the girls…” never say “too bad I’ve already got one! >:(”

Just be confident when you’re yoyoing. People will see that and appreciate that you love what you’re doing.

If they push the subject ask them what they like to do for fun, then roll your eyes at their answer.

yep me to i

I don’t know. I bet my One Drop Code 1 that my wife is hotter! :wink: haha See these are productive jokes :slight_smile:

Well, my wife is hotter than both of yours!

Yes, I’m feeling much more productive now!