Need help with ninja vanish

So my friend challenged me to learn ninja vanish. I have string proportions right, I have finger positioning right, but I can’t get the loop to create it’s self. I can do the pop motion on to a trapeze, but that’s not ninja vanish. Help?

3 Likes

trying popping it up then making the slack, i had this same problem but i figured it out by popping up then moving the slack, try not to do these at the same time.

2 Likes

So pop it up and then turn your wrist over?

1 Like

Try to swing the yoyo toward yourself from your nth side and then whip in a C shape motion.

3 Likes

More of a sliding motion… kind of slide the slack under instead of a catch…
I think you guys should make a tutorial😀

2 Likes

Yes, that would be great! I’ve watched like 5 but I still don’t quite get it :smiley:

1 Like

Who me?

You and or @PCaliyoyos

I made one for A GT yesterday. Fun to make. Good practice… my ninja Vanish isn’t consistent enough yet.

2 Likes

Ok I’ll try to get one done!

4 Likes

Do you have a video of your attempts?

I find it easier to do a slower, more exaggerated motion with my nth.

4 Likes

Ya I’ll film a video later.

@PCaliyoyos is going to make a tutorial with his umbra :wink:

4 Likes

Oh good cause I can’t make one right now.

2 Likes

why you… i mean… of course! :sweat_smile: i can’t do it now but i will later today.

1 Like

I was hoping for 2 tutorials to compare notes😉.

Let’s all race to post a ninja Vanish tutorial.
Winner gets eternal thanks from @100FatYoyoDads

1 Like

We all can’t make one right now that’s funny!

1 Like

Lol. Sure eternal thanks!

1 Like

This 100%. When learning Ninja Vanish, move your non throw hand way slower than you think you should. I put together a quick tutorial, maybe the original poster will find it useful. However, I’m really not sure I have anything to add beyond what André has in his video

7 Likes

No tutorial needed. This is the guy i learned the ninja from… i think of it as the French vanish-:wink:

3 Likes

that how i learned it

1 Like