Need help with bearing removal tool

Anyone here familiar with the duncan yo-yo holster bearing removal tool? I can’t figure out how to use it. I have a “responsive bearing.” The bearing was on the axle, so I put the tool over the axle and the bearing wouldn’t budge. I was fortunately able to pinch it out. The other time I had to take my bearing out, I had to wedge my string underneath it and pull it out. I must be doing something wrong! Help! :-[

I have that, it usually depends on bearing size. I’ll tell you right now if you’re trying to get a yyf bearing out of a yyf yoyo, it’s going to take some wedging, wiggling, and a few tries because they death grip their bearings. Other than that; try to wedge the tool into the bearing on one side and pull up and wiggle the bearing tool at the same time. Takes a few tries to get used to it, but that’s the basis of what you need to know. Reply if you need picture to explain, I’ll be happy to provide some

PM Me if you have a B!ST Tondo F/T

Can you post a pic? :slight_smile:

As he sez…
Insert the tool, wiggle and pull at the same time.
Don’t really need a pic.

Yeppers⬇

(Just wiggle it from side to side)This is about as detailed as I can get. Good luck!

But, but, but, I don’t see it wigglin’…

I got the wedge lol GIFs are not exactly my area of expertise