Need help on deciding on a yo-yo to buy

So basically I want to buy a yo-yo that can do tricks such as the ones in the advanced section on this site. I have a $60 - $70 price range on which one I can buy.
I was thinking perhaps a YYF Tactic, Lunatic or a YYJ Axiom.
Any feedback/help would be much appreciated :]

All the YYF Fundametals are great.
What yoyos have you played with so far?
What Kind of shape do you like?

To tell you the truth you dont need 60-70 $$ yoyos to do good tricks, just pick a yoyo that your comfy with and that you think looks cool and you hear plays good. Do your research and see if what you like matches up with that yoyo. I love my legacy, i use it more than any other yoyo and that one was only 15$ so if i were you i would drop the fundametals and get a “Fundaplastic” lol jkjk. Really its all based on personal prefference. I like the tactic its a great throw

All I’ve had so far is a Speed beetle, hitman and Dragonfly lol. The reason I want to go so high is to get an all-metal yo-yo that is long lasting and good. I’m dyin to try one out. I don’t know anyone else that yo-yo’s so I have nothing to go on except what I’ve seen online.
I wanna try YYF out I think though, to see some difference from YYJ

Edit: Oh and Matt, I like the open shape of the Hitman. So I’d like to stick with that

The Tactic would be a nice shape for you then.
I think those yoyos may be too advanced?
you can do plenty of those tricks with a quality plastic yoyo.
Check out the PGM, Protostar, or Counter attack.

the hitman is like the x con if im not mistaken, so try an eneme, those are nice and i think they;re in your price rage

The Hitman has a rounded shape. The X-vict is like super sharp.

Hm, well thanks for the help guys, it’s much appreciated. I still have some time to look around for one but I wanted some help on looking for one.
Thanks again! ;D

You should put in more money and get a Project 2.
Maybe a Dingo is nice too.