Need a new yo-yo! Sleeper/String Tiscks

Hey guys! I have always used my FX9 Phantom, but it became very responsive, so I figured Id give it a clean with paint thinnery stuff :stuck_out_tongue: Anyway, once I took the shields and stuff off, the balls fell out!! I couldnt get them back in and I eventually lost one…needless to say I need a new yo-yo…
Can anyone suggest a yo-yo that has a long sleep time and a good shape for string tricks (e.g butterfly), because my phantom had a bit of a poo shape for sting tricks tbh…but I loved him…even named him…
Also, does anyone have an opinion on the phantom, because I havent had any other yo-yos really, so I was wondering if its a particularly good one or anything…might get another? :stuck_out_tongue:

the phantom is okay for the price. But i prefer the Shinwoo techno 2. it comes unresponsive and everything :slight_smile:

idk what your buget is, but if you want a cheap yoyo, then the Yoyofactory One or the Yoyofactory Velocity is a good choice. If you want to spend a little more go with the Yoyofactory Northstar (35$). If you want to spend a little more go with the Yoyofactory Dv888 (a little more than 40$ i think).