Need a New Metal Yoyo

I need under $100.

But not currently available.

Yes, but you stated it as if it wasn’t going to be available to him at all.

Try BSTs if you are looking to get something for cheaper.

I don’t trust/like/dad/ BST? Like are there any ones that are good and under $100? Like an M1. Also, I don’t know what size I like. I never tried anything smaller than a DM. Except for a scratched DM (Mine) I think it shrunk a couple atoms. It doesn’t count. So, should I get an Undersized?

I think you’ll get used to the smaller size eventually anyways if you get an M1, so it could be a viable choice for an inexpensive metal yo-yo.

hmmm…

I agree. Before my M1, I had a Spinmaster 2 that was my main throw and then I felt the M1 and it felt so small at first but within about 30 minutes of using it, it felt right. If it’s just a cheap but good metal yoyo you’re looking for I would say get an M1. I’ll also recommend the L3 again because you can get those for $40-$50, about the same as the M1. Hope you pick the yoyo that you’ll like!
Note: L3 is about 2 millimeters bigger in diameter and width, but it feels the same, at least to me, because of the slightly different shape.

Axiom or Meteor. If they are sold out, then get a Dv888. Its better to get a yoyo with less than $100, so that you won’t waste your money. :wink:

Happy Throwing! =]

why not speed dial under 100$ metal adjustable

You just described a Legacy perfectly.

I’m pretty very sure that he has already decided on the M1 despite its size.

Yeah, I decided on an M1 because I can do ladder escape with small yoyos, but not a DM.