NBA Title -Who do you think will win 🏀

So, my current two teams that will make it is Denver nuggets and the golden state warriors.
By the way I am a golden state warriors fan.

4 Likes

Yesss finally some sports talk! Being a Colorado guy you already know my answer, go Nuggs. Lakers looked good last night, so did the Sixers the other night. I think at this point in the Playoffs any of these teams could win it all though. (I’m also a Cavs/Cleveland sports fan because half of my fam is from Ohio)

2 Likes

Verizon.

It seems like every other commercial is another irritating one for Verizon.

3 Likes

Yea Lakers looked good last night, but since I am a golden state fan I think the warriors. :upside_down_face:

They’re absolutely still in it. I don’t think AD has that big a night two games in a row and they’re definitely gonna at least pick one back up in GS.

Sixers.

2 Likes

If only rui hit a single 3 last night I’d be able to afford the overpriced ti grail :sob:

Sixers all day but I wouldn’t mind seeing jimmy butler hold up the chip.

I’m in Colorado so my two favorite teams are the Nuggets and whoever is playing Chumpbron.

1 Like

Only thing the nuggets are winning is mvp awards :rofl:

Jokic deserved it btw, coming from a die hard eagles, sixers, flyers Philly rat

3 Likes

Let’s go Nuggets!

2 Likes

I grew up an Eagles, Flyers, Phillies fan too.
For the record: NO; you NEVER put cheeze-wiz on a cheesesteak… ever. That is for tourists only. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

the seahawks will clench the world series this year for sure

4 Likes

No I think Brittany Griner will get the mvp trophy at the World Series

Go Supersonics

3 Likes

Nah it was Embiid’s year he deserved it, we need Joker focusing on a ring anyways :sunglasses:

I LIVE PHILLY but jokic is the best player of all time and his stats even show he’s above and upon anyone else.

He’s basically the shohei ohtani of basketball

Embiid is dropping 40 on the Celtics tonight. Take the +100 and I recommend the lakers +205 as well.

1 Like

It’s been painful watching my Suns so far. Pretty bummed that Ishbia traded our future away for yet another aging star who may or may not pay off.

The Nuggets are playing beautiful basketball, and the Lakers’ turnaround with their trade deadline acquisitions has been fun to watch. I’m rooting for Jimmy in the east. That series vs the Bucks was a thing of beauty.

I don’t want to cause problems but the suns have quite possibly the most hated team in the history of professional sports.

Chris Paul
Devin booker (since the mavs series)
Kevin Durant

And then deandre ayton who I don’t hate, but is painful to watch

I legitimately don’t understand hating a professional athlete. On-court dynamics are completely foreign to people who don’t play on a regular basis, and I think most people who engage in online discussion are pretty oblivious to that. I don’t have any interest in drama, which includes asinine speculation about “team culture”, whether or not a player is “dirty”, or statements made on social media. Who cares? I just wanna watch the game being played by guys who are a whole lot better at it than I’ll ever be.

1 Like