MYY M10 Bismuth or Aceyo Sincerity? (Or maybe MYY Stealth?)

I’m looking for a bimetal yo-yo. I need some comments and reviews on these 2 yo-yos to help me make a decision. Please suggest me others budget bimetal that you like!!!

I have not tried any of these yoyos, but my all time favorite bimetal is the rain city skills deluge. At 95 dollars though, this is definitely not a budget bimetal. My favorite budget bimetal is the yyf KO. It is also the cheapest bimetal that yoyo factory has ever made.

I think MagicYoYo has a great lineup you could look at. The stealth, the bi and the z01 focus are all great options. Also, YYF bimetal and the civility on yyt is great as well, in addition to the KO mentioned above.

2 Likes

I’ve not used the Bi. But I do own the Z01 Focus and the Stealth. Out of those two I like the Focus the most.
It’s light, stable and feels fast. I’m no pro, but out of the 20 or so throws I’ve tried it’s my favorite so far.

Another brand that has some Bimetals in the same price range is Vosun. Their Eragon 2 is supposedly pretty good. I own the Eragon 1 and it’s an extremely wide, stable ablde long spinning yoyo.