Help me choose a bimetal yoyo

I’m an intermediate player and I want to buy a bimetal yoyo. My budget is 140 dollars, nothing more. Right now I’m really Interested with the iyoyo firrox, yyo rave, axis pulsefire, yyf nightmare, and weekend, and iyoyo steel. Any other recommendations? And which should I get? I only have one yoyo atm, and that’s the yyf Czech point, and I love this yoyo.

I like playing with fast and technical, most of the tricks I’ve made are complicated in some ways, but I love speed combos too. I just started learning horizontal a few weeks ago, and am getting better.

I recommend the SuperStar Bimetal. It is only $75 or $60 if you buy another YoYoFactory with it. It is an awesome yoyo overall and is my favorite at the moment.

Firrox is nice, grinds for dayyyyyyyyysssss

The only thing I’m not sure about the Firrox is the shape, never tried an H shape before. How does it compare to other bimetals? Like the rave?

I haven’t played many bi metals that are middle of the road priced but I agree with Zorro with the superstar recommendation.

My favorite I own is the nobunaga but that’s a little more pricey. When I switch from that to the superstar, I get a different feel but I don’t feel like I’m downgrading.

I would say the 2016 superstar is a great choice.
Piggy backing off of Zorros comment. Even if you don’t want another yyf yoyo you can buy the cheapest yoyo they have which is $8 (or one you like in a similar price range) and you pay less for the 2 then you would have for the one.

I’d get a YYO Rave if I were you.

It plays like bimetals twice its price.

YYF Superstar 2016 is one of the best bi metals I have thrown. I also would recommend the YYF Nightmare. Both are really good throws.

For around 120 dollars, what yoyo would you guys recommend? Not necessarily bimetal, but right now, I’m stuck with the iyoyo firrox and yyo rave. I’m also looking at CLYW blizzard, but it’s a bit pricey, and I’m also interested with clyw chief, and one drop code 2.

I have nightmare and superstar. I am no expert by any stretch but IMO the nightmare feels faster and lighter. For me to notice that it must be pretty drastic.

There may be a few more yyj ai’s @ yye and last I checked they were reduced to around 50-60$?

If your not talking bi-metal, then there are a lot of good yoyos out there, The Blizzard is nice, but a tad bit expensive. Something on the cheaper end but still a really good through would be The One Drop Vanguard. Or Perhaps a One Drop yoyo that comes with side effects, to allow you not only to customize the look a little but also change up the weight of the yoyo a little as well. The YoYofficer Quash is really a great throw, agile and long spinning. But If its a bi-metal you want, you can always get the shift, its close the the quash but its a Bi-Metal. Either way, you can’t go wrong with any of these throws in my opinion.