MYY M002

I’m thinking of picking up this YoYo. Does anyone have any opinions of it? I currently only really carry around plastic throws, but would like to have a decent metal one and MYY has good prices for budget metals. Unfortunately YYE doesn’t sell them, so I cannot purchase here…

I’m thinking of grabbing the Purple one and I currently carry a Replay Pro and One Star as my usual dailies, the OneStar being my favorite. This M002 appears to have a smilie shape, which is what I’m hoping for in the feel aspect also! Any insight would be very helpful!

I just got one for Christmas! The purple one is beautiful and I do love it. They did a great job with the last few releases and I’d say for the price it’s not a bad throw to get. Any specific questions?

Is it worth the money or should I save up for something else?

Also, is it unresponsive?

Considering it’s only $25 on amazon, I’d say it’s worth it. It is unresponsive and I find it spins for a good amount of time for a long combo (of course that depends on how strong your throw is).

I own the M001 and M003. Not the M002 though.

My opinion on these are that they are OK…not the best in the MYY line-up. The better of the two would be M003.

My top 5 Magic YoYo’s would be:

1. N12
  2. T8
  3. T5
  4. N5
  5. D5

I see a few different N12 throws, does it matter which to get?

No, just pick the color you like best…I have three different colors and can tell no difference.

Make sure you get one that says ‘Shark Honor’.