Mystery Box???

Hello YYE! First post here :slight_smile: :).Just wondering, what’s the fuzz about the mystery box? What exactly is it, and how can I get my hands on one? Any replies would be greatly apperciated.

A mystery box from YYE is something released on Black Friday. It’s usually $50 (as far as I can remember) but will have a lot more value inside than just $50 worth. All products inside are YoYoFactory.

Also, something they did at least one year was that certain boxes contained either double the normal value and one contained I believe $500 worth. They’re sent out at random to purchasers.

So yeah, very cool. You’re gonna have to wait a while for one though.

1 Like

was this the cypher mystery box or was that something else?

1 Like

They did the Cypher mystery box as a special thing for Worlds in Prague last year. They also do a mystery box every Black Friday, so there were two last year. One in July before Worlds, and the week of Black Friday. It is assumed there will be another one this Black Friday as there is one pretty much every year.

1 Like

Cool :slight_smile: But do you guys think there is going to be different grades of boxes like last year? And also, if I can’t get my hands on one, are there other places to get them?

They most likely will have more expensive boxes as well as the cheaper standard ones .

And these are Yoyoexpert exclusive so you can not purchase them anywhere else .

1 Like

Ok :). But just another question: Are there other yoyo sites that also sell mystery boxes(just in case to be prepared ;))

If there were… referencing them would be against forum rules.

Let’s all try to remember that this forum is run by and paid for by a yo-yo store. :slight_smile:

Promoting other stores is just bad form.

vegabomb :slight_smile:

1 Like

^

Wow I can’t believe I actually just did that .

Lol I wasn’t even thinking about it as I typed it

1 Like

Billybobs bait & tackle sells a mystery box that usually includes nightcrawlers, leeches, and a full-sized titanium

1 Like

That makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the help guys! I can’t wait to get my hands on one!

Yoyofactory confirmed on one of there pages that there will be a worlds box this year