MY YOYOJAM REVOLUTION IS BROKEN!!!!!!

my revolution is completely broken

how did it break?

Would you mind explain what happen?

You have wonderful diagnostic skills. :confused:

What specifically is broken? And what do you expect us to do about it?

If I were you, I would contact (through email) either the retailer from which you got it from (if it was here, "Contact@YoYoExpert.com), or YoYoJam (Yoshi@YoYoJam.com).

Best of luck!

-Jacob

1 Like

Could you please tell us what is wrong with it?

If you tell us, then we can help.

~Shadowz143

That’s the rule!

Use glue.

There. Done. Fixes everything.

Glue is boring. I use duct tape.

Duct tape is like the force, it has a dark side, a light side and it holds the world together. But seriously, what happened?

Duct tape also works.

Just use water.
The natural force on nature.

1 Like

Umm, no.

What happened to it?

um it completely cracked into two pieces ( one of the halfs)

sorry i havent been in in awhile one of the halfs cracked into to peices in think it is because of the solid spin axle

It can’t be that important, you waited like 10 days before coming back for an answer.

Exactly how hard did this slam into something? This wasn’t the fault of the solid spin axle. This sounds a lot more like “operational negligence”.

1 Like

i am sorry for not replying i forgot i had posted it on here i have a link of a collection video of mine that shows the broken yoyo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq5COyvQZJQ&context=C4b99b38ADvjVQa1PpcFMq16dnSpq0q9pIrL2_bXjJevmgHDkefKU=

I’m sorry to sound a bit mean, bit I’m not going to sit through a 9 minute video to see what the issue is.

Photos and/or description please. I kindly ask you to respect the time and efforts of those who are trying to help you by making it easier for those who are trying to help you.

My internet connection is often crappy, and video is not really convenient for me. My provider is a bit erratic.

ok my computer is not letting me post my picture do you have an email address or you can skip to 5:51 in the video

thanks for bearing with me

Yeah, umm, glue is not going to fix that. That yoyo is broken, no chance of repair, although I would keep the rings.