MY YOYOJAM REVOLUTION IS BROKEN!!!!!!

thanks for responding and would u happen to know anything about dying a yoyo

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,2077.0.html

Itā€™s hard to skip to anything when my ISP is dropping my connection at random intervals.

It sounds like itā€™s pretty much hosed. But, whatā€™s more key is:
What happened to cause whatever damage?

In the meantime, I have to go repair my garage door opener. I know why that got damaged, and it was a kind of bone-head issue. But, the parts came in and itā€™s time to get to work. Then I gotta clean some yoyo bearings from some stuff that came in via BST.(no they arenā€™t going back out, they are in their forever home now!)

Speeding thru the vid reveals the problem - smacked the floor. One half pretty much toast. :wink:

Ah, then my original guess of ā€œoperational negligenceā€ was correct.

Two words:
Carpeted floors

Two more words:
Grassy Area

Yoyos like soft landings!

Modders always have a use for broken yoyos. You never know, if you contact Landon (3yo3) you may be able to get him to make you a custom yoyo with those weight rings.

Thank you all for the fast responses I might just try to sell the half idk tho ill figure something once again thank you for the quick responses

It seems like it will never be fixed. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry,

~Shadowz143

Hokay, I hate me too, but to the original poster, trevoryos:

HAVE YOU CONTACTED EITHER THE SELLER OR THE MANUFACTURER?

I promise, they are all good people. I would replace yours with mine, if I could. But they may very well help you too.

Can you post the transcripts of the emails or phone conversations that you had with them?

And if you have not contacted themā€¦ They still have no idea that one of their products got broken. They cannot help you without knowing you need help. If so, fix that.

-Jacob

Get real. He bashed it into the floor. No yoyo is guaranteed to stand up to that. :wink: