My YoYo wont sleep Also need help to unscrew it.

Exactly, What6 Standards? it sleeps and I can do any trick on it that I can do with any other yoyo? Why, do you hate on them, the did absolutely nothing to you? The President did something Bad, but they removed him, now there is a new President. So, Please don’t hate, when you obvisously know nothing about them.

1 Like

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQga17h3tvPS-yjasK9LpD8sGyZGQ9WbhRrAdg3l_yGvnaKLIo&t=1&usg=__cQzBgKoo6NlvhiPaDIO8o583g2o=
thats an example of yomega’s finest…

Worlds 2007 they sold there yoyos but didn’t sponsor the contest. They know they can make there yoyos better but they don’t and they have cheap machining.

1 Like

Exactly.

1 Like

Someone Agrees :slight_smile:

Natedragon,

To get back to your questions about your yoyo. The Duncan Imperial is a pressed together yoyo. You can pry it apart, but you will weaken the area that the axle is pressed into. I have taken apart a few duncan Butterflies, but never an Imperial. The trick is to gently pry the two sides apart.

As for not sleeping, that is because of the axle. If you do manage to get it to sleep, it will only do so for a few seconds.

There are many options available. Some are expensive and some are cheap. My current main yoyo is the YoYoJam Dark Magic (DM) I. I have been using it heavily and it will run you 40-50 bucks. My second and “fun” yoyo is a Duncan Mosquito. I saw it at Wal-Mart and picked it up for 5 bucks. It will sleep and is very responsive (less time to do tricks). I use the DM to learn and practice new tricks, and the I switch to the Mosquito to improve on my speed. Both of these yoyos have bearings in them and will sleep for a substantial amount of time.

I hope that helps! Have fun and Good Luck!

But they’re all responsive and the response is really bad IMO. Could be better. And even if it looks kind of good, doesn’t mean it is.

You may not like responsive, but that doesn’t make it bad.

the last post:

yes because playing responsive with fixed axles/lubed bearings are for noobs like this guy
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT729LeBvJ-JWd9PKt9DLJ72Y0xzKHfBjKzVZVnd_7uOSJ_Ub4&t=1&usg=__W3Ibdee9jjZhmk9YT65ou8U0O98=
/sarcasm

drop it

If you loosen the string tension it should sleep easier

I never said it was bad. I just don’t think responsive play is modern. Also they have to much of a bad beadblasting job, the string breaks to easily. Anyways, I like playing responsive, so never think I don’t like it.

The only Yomega I’ve seen with that problem is the Keyara or whatever it’s called.

i do the same

why is this in the tricks section?

are you kidding me,dude your better than this.this is one amazing throw,and it looks amazing not kind of good.yomega did a bad thing,THREE YEARS AGO!!!stop faulting them for it and move on!and about the quality of their yoyos,im sure if people like you would stop trashing them like you are,then they might try and better themselves,and their products.looking at the kerari,you can tell they tried,maybe if you and all you other yomega haters stoped hating on them and let them breath for a while,then they come up with something fairly good.
just my 2 cents.
back to your question natedragon,the speedmaker and a slim size c bearing.the speedmaker has taken me from begginer through master in the learn section.its cheap,plays great,and the slim bearing makes it so it’ll be responsive since your a begginer.so just spend about 40 bucks and youll be fine.oh, and string,get 100%poly.hope this helped,
yo-bear.

wont sleep

So by that sentence your giving me the idea of removing Yomega and getting a new yoyo company…