My yoyo won't open

I take it he was probably not joking initially, but then said he did as an excuse. It’s just what I ‘see’ though.
Anyway, DJS is probably still a kid so let him learn and we just move on. Yoyodoc doesn’t seem to take it personally either.

2 Likes

I find the vitriolic tone of some of the interaction in this thread hyperbolical and wholly unnecessary, especially when the remarks are directed towards a neophyte individual who has just entered YoYoeXpert forums for the first time this week with an inquiry seeking assistance. You speak of D.J.S. being rude. He has hardly been greeted here with hospitable salutations. If my youngster were participating on a new website for the first time and was immediately made an offer of free stuff from a complete stranger I would counsel them to proceed with skepticism and caution. For us on this side of the forums D.J.S.s initial response may very well appear to be incredulous as we are very familiar with YoYoDoc and therefore understand the trustworthiness of YoYoDoc’s offer. Not so for a newbie.

Let’s all take a few steps back, temper our responses with a little more consideration of a new arrivals point of view and stop constructing impeding moguls out of ant hills.

1 Like