My yoyo won't open

Dude, that’s kind of strange. ??? It was just a joke, I even put a grin and a wink.

But your joke could still be seen as offensive. He offered you free stuff and even said he would pay for it. He gave you a link of who he was and you chose to make a joke that he was going to rob you. Like really??

But he only said bad stuff because I am a Thug and I lead the Thug life.

And people only ask others for their address so they can Rob them.

You would never understand this because you are not a thug.

I always insult people that want to give me free stuff.

It is just so much easier than being nice.

3 Likes

Let’s give the kid a break. If he is throwing a Fireball he obviously is just a newbie to our world and he very well could be a youngster leery of taking gifts from strangers. And with only 7 or so posts we know he just arrived in our community so he doesn’t know YoYoDoc as do the rest of us. (Not that familiarity would necessarily alleviate all concerns) YoYoDoc has a pretty thick skin, he can take it.

YoYoDoc, I salute you! Your response to this kid’s inquiry is both extremely kind and generous. D.J.S., I think you can entrust him with your info without apprehensiveness.

(On the other hand, I don’t know if I would entrust him with my home address.) :wink:

2 Likes

I can see it now. Mo living the thug life. Top of the chain, commanding a gang. lol I know… I have met you. You were totally thuggin it up at nationals.

I’m only joking,

D.J.S if you ever met Mo, you’d be slapping yourself in the face. He is really nice, and funny. I’m glad to have met him in person.

That escalated quickly…

Stay out of this or lock all your windows.

Or suffa da thug-orama-drama.

U bin warned :sunglasses:

1 Like

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry, like what BanjoSpins said, if i’m using a fireball i’m probably new and i wasn’t trying to annoy you or anything Doc. Thanks for the yoyos and sorry for the commotion ;D.

Your good man. the 'doc likes to stir up stuff from time to time, this time he was opening up. :slight_smile:

Doc only shakes. Never stirs. :grinning:

But honestly, nothing here was started by Mo. Had he not been called a Thug (#thenewNword) he most likely wouldn’t have had a reason to reply back in this thread. He was kind enough to offer the OP a free gift, and was met with a tasteless excuse for a joke. The OP might be “new” here, but if I’m not mistaken manners are taught in the first grade. Maybe Pre-K.

Over the years I’ve learned that people will forgive what you said, forget what you did, but they will always remember how you made them feel.

4 Likes

Sir, you are wise beyond your years.

I hope i get a special parcel today because today totally isn’t any day special. :wink: :wink: cough cough

Your jokes are not funny…

Okay, just was saying that I wanted a yoyo on a special day. Anyways, isn’t there a quote or something like that that geniuses think like children? What did I ever do to you. Want me to tell you some jokes, I will but I believe that humor improves the world.

I believe in humor as well. But as I said. Your jokes are not funny. Jokes that insult people who are kind to you for doing something they didn’t have to is not funny. And now you seem to insult me. Way to go

You’re honestly taking this way too far. This guy didn’t wake up this morning and say, “I think I feel like insulting yoyodoc and ThinkH2o today… (insert evil laugh).”

In all reality, if anyone here joined a new forum tomorrow, and immediately had free stuff offered to them, they’d be a bit skeptical too, I know I would be.

Lay off the guy.

2 Likes

Your right. Just thought he took it a little far. And perhaps I did too

1 Like

Didn’t mean to “thank you” this post because what I have to say is actually the opposite. As said before, you might think you’re joking or being humorous but personally I find this a bit on the rude side. Mo/Yoyodoc made the offer for you, you cracked jokes and such, thinking he was sketchy. Now (to me) it’s coming off like you are saying “Ok, you can send me my stuff anytime now.”

Just my .02

1 Like

Kinda wished I’d never read this thread!

You might also try clicking “Shop“, and then “Beginner Yo-Yos”…