My Time has Come.

I think he means big=fairly well known I.e. recrev isn’t really big but most people know about them.

Yoyospirit: I do enjoy undersized throws, but I wouldn’t use them in comp anymore. Full size just has great stability and spin time… But, I do still play a lot of undersized yoyos.

I loved the G5 when I tried it. Good stuff. My favorite YYF has gotta be the Stacked Catalyst, unstacked Genesis, or H.O.T. as the Catalyst is fun, the Genesis is super nice shape and size, and the H.O.T. has nice feel on the string.

And lately YYJ is making a better impression on me.

Get a Spyy Amplifier

YoYoJam Never disappoints

Undersized FTW.

I say they make some great yoyos, not a big fan of the bi metals though other than DM2.

And here I was hoping you were leaving

4 Likes

You know Q is probably going to win nicest forum member.

I hope you have fun with your g5.

Oh, I was wondering why he would want to commit suicide at a young age…

2 Likes

I’m happy to hear you’re ok.

I don’t think it’s that unstable… But I only tried it for like 5 min…

So you wanted me to “leave”

Heavy? hardly. It’s heavier than a lot of stuff being produced today, but it’s far from heavy.
Unstable? Only if you’re not smooth with it.
Undersized and organic, yeah.

Got an One Drop Yelet today ^.^ my new go to. It has green side effects.

This is so unusual… It’s gonna take me some time to get used to this :smiley:

But I love one drop, they make some awesome undersized throws, my go to is the dietz ;D

It’s taking me time to get used to it too.

I will never own a YYF throw… Or YYJ. Too cheeeezy

That’s how I feel about YYF throws.

But I do like a lot of Yoyojam’s plastics. Yoyojam has really made a good Impression on me.

Yes, it may be heavier than most current stuff, but the fact that it’s undersized makes it play like a rock on a string. Also, any yoyo is stable if you are “Smooth” enough with it.

Also, FYI, the 888x is the ONLY metal yoyo I’ve tried that I haven’t liked. That includes earlier 888’s. I’ve tried well over 100 metals too…

You should try a cascade :smiley: or even a summit!

1 Like