My new yoyo N12 doesn’t come back

I bought my first professional yoyo, Magic Yoyo N12, however I can’t get it back in my hand. First time I’m using this yoyo, the rope I’m using came with the yoyo. Yoyo Video

3 Likes

Apologies if you already know this, but the N12 is an unresponsive yoyo which requires that you perform a bind to get it to come back to you.

4 Likes

Welcome to the exciting world of unresponsive throws–as was mentioned!

There’s tons of resources for binds out there, a quick Google search will net you tons of info.

This is the one I’m partial to since it’s how I learned to bind:

2 Likes

Easiest bind by one of our members here. @yoyodoc Watch and learn. Your life will never be the same!

5 Likes

DAMN a granddad playing yoyo?? DAYUM JUST DAYUM i wish i had a grandad and father figure man :(((

2 Likes

Understood friend, thankfully. I thought the yoyo was defective. Haha

5 Likes

Thank you friend, I’m learning here: D

3 Likes

Yes friend, I didn’t know, haha. Thanks for letting me know.

3 Likes

He’s a phenomenal yoyo thrower, modder, collector, and is a legend in the yoyo scene.

3 Likes

Welcome to to yoyo community! All the best in learning to bind and hope to see you around here more often.

2 Likes

I wonder how many people have just shrugged, put the yoyo down, and moved on to something else.

Welcome to the forum, and congrats on having the wherewithal to find your answer!

From your video, it looks like you have plenty of “juice”, as @yoyodoc put it, to perform a successful bind.

3 Likes