My new Youtube channel - beginner's perspective

Hi, I’m new here, new to yoyoing and now have a brand new Youtube channel to follow my yoyo journey. I don’t want to showcase the highlights but to give real life reflection of what it means to start yoyoing. I think that people who are frustrated with their progress might find comfort watching it.

I am a bit nervous about exposing my channel, took me a while to master the courage.
Any comment, advice and also criticizing is welcomed, but please be gentle with me… :upside_down_face:
and of coarse fill free to like and subscribe, it will help me a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4q5uizXbigikjEdQXj0cTg

12 Likes

I admire you for being so vulnerable in posting this and your other videos. I subscribed to your channel because I want to follow your progress. In a few months you will be amazed at your progress! We have all been exactly where you are right now. Keep up the practicing!

10 Likes

I think it is phenomenal that you are such a supportive and encouraging person. Is one of the subjects that most enchant me in the yoyo community! :+1:

And indeed, I totally relate to the video idea! Great plot!

4 Likes

Niceee

Here’s the easiest bind ever by forum guru @yoyodoc

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the supports and for the tips. I see now why this bind is better, the other way stops the motion of the play and mastering this bind will help me achieve flow.
I have started working on it so again thanks.
trying to bind the right way
and thanks @yoyodoc for the video.
and everyone else for encouraging and supporting.

1 Like

Excited to see you get over the initial humps, will be following the journey! Keep at it and most importantly have fun!

2 Likes