New Yoyo Youtube Channel - Requests?

I just acquired a new camera and started a new channel dedicated to yo-yoing. Does anyone have any suggestions/requests? I will be putting out edits regularly, but I would like to have some diversity on the channel. Thanks for any input!

Always great to have more yoyo youtubers! Just posting so I can find it later when I come up with stuff :wink: Good luck with the channel!

Thanks dude, Let me know and I will make a video on just about anything involving a yoyo. I really want to step it up my yoyo game. ;D

So I’m just going to throw out some random ideas… Something might strike your interest… So many people do trick videos which is cool and all but what about just talking about concepts used in tricks? (Different types of triangles, string injections); bearing comparison of some of the top bearings (is “so and so” really worth it) ; I find it funny sometimes watching people learn tricks so you might be able to edit something up showing highlights of learning something; beginners/ common mistakes; maybe you know how to mod a yoyo in a certain way that you think is cool; DIY yoyo accessories and the such; collection videos aren’t exactly unique, but still fun to watch… I’ll keep thinking :wink:

THOROUGH reviews are always something welcome: not just say the specs and initial impression. Take a yoyo and use it as your edc for a couple weeks or month or whatever and give great reviews explaining anything you can notice about it. Reviews on products in general are appreciated and needed.