I need your support

Hey guys! I just posted my first youtube video and I would really appreciate if yall could check it out and show it some love. Don’t forget to like, comment, and subscribe if you enjoyed it. Would mean the world to me. Hope everyone has a blessed day.

28 Likes

sub 12!

look forward to watching the progress

4 Likes

Thank you so much I really appreciate that

3 Likes

You have nice production value for a yoyo channel, especially someone just starting it out.

4 Likes

Wow! Thank you so much. I really appreciate the kind words :blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes

bump

1 Like

I’m also suscribed! Nice video!! Awesome quality.
Mine are a bit more… how to say it… “noobie”?
Hahaha keep it on !!

2 Likes

wow thank you so so much! means more than you know. I’m going to put a lot of work into my channel. where can I find yours I’ll check it out

1 Like

Subbed!! I love the concept of documenting your experience trying to learn something and I also love your filming setup. I look forward to more vids!

1 Like

the love you guys are showing makes me so happy! I feel like documenting those experiences can encourage others to want to learn and grow as a player as well. I really appreciate you

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone that’s continuing to support my first video

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

I love it

2 Likes

Thank you so much

1 Like

this is awesome, looking forward to some more vids

2 Likes

i really dig the mellow lighting and vibe

2 Likes

I appreciate you taking the time to check it out. Hope you have a blessed day

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Yea the first “hard” part can be a little awkward but once you get it it’s easy. That 2nd one though still gets me from time to time. For whatever reason this trick has stuck in my memory whereas I forget a lot of the others I learn.

Enjoyed the video though very easy to watch. Look forward to seein more progress maybe I’ll follow along with your tricks.

1 Like

Yeah that 2nd part is definitely a bit tricky