My new funny trick :D

http://vimeo.com/17979172

hope u like it its my new funny trick inspired by jensen kimmitt :slight_smile:

it’s been done waaaayyyyyy before :-\ sorry

i know… i just share.if you dont want i can delete topic.

sorry but you didnt make this up this been done a WHOLE LOT of times before… :-\

Where did they say they made it up?

it said THEIR TRICK and INSPIRED BY

So?
Just because they call it THEIR trick doesn’t mean anything. I used to call hop the fence MY trick. Is that wrong? No. I DID make it up when I started out.

Inspired by, seems like they are giving credit where credit is due. I have no problem with that. Just because it’s been done before, doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be proud of it.
You guys should really lay off people

2 Likes

what is wrong with thinking it is his trick? What if he likes to do it a lot of the time. You do not need to delete the topic

2 Likes
  1. i didnt say somthin wrong with it he/she did a good job. 2. ehhh

Look, if he made it up without seeing it previously, he still made it up. Just because someone’s had your idea before you, doesn’t mean it isn’t an idea you formed with your own creativity.

That being said, I think its rather good. Keep going, keep creating :slight_smile:

1. Selemono is a girl.
  2. That is not the same trick that we are used to seeing, it looks to me like she almost walked over it, rather than doing the big theatrical jump we are accustomed to. Sure this could be chalked up to a lack of smoothness and experience with the trick, but why jump to that conclusion?)
  3. Inspired by would indicate that the idea or concept being derived from someone else, in which case she gave credit to them.
  4. Lay off, who are you guys, the yoyoing fun nazis? Where did you get the authority to jump on someone’s pride? Does that make you feel better about yourself? What were your intentions with your comments?

Ask around, I can be a pretty big jerk, but I never do so out of ill intentions, think about what you are going to say and say it, you will have to live with the reputation you portray, so if you want to be labeled an unsavory type then be ready to be treated as such. As for the members, yoyo15479 and Aldo8250, I don’t really know you but I am sure I can now form biased opinions of you.

very nice said d4rqk0n3

as for my own words to selomono.

• good job ^^ just keep at it.