My new daughter

Hey everybody. We’re family here, so I wanted to share a pic of my new daughter, Gwendolyn. Born on the 15th at 7 lbs 8.6 oz.

(⛷) #2

Congratulations! One lucky girl and some lucky parents as well. I’m so happy for all of you! Enjoy.

Regards,
skitrz

congrats!!! my daughters due date was the 15th but she came on the 18th!

via instagram i think john higby had a baby around the same time as well, yoyo dads unite!

inb4 another kazuya murata

Thanks guys! nolangherity, yup, John’s was born Saturday. :slight_smile: Congrats on your new one, too, man!!! That’s awesome!

Yoyo dads indeed!

Congrats, Greg.
Enjoy :wink:

Congrats!

Massive congratulations Greg!

She’s a lucky lass to be growing up with such a cool dad. I look forward to seeing her win Worlds in 2035. ;D

Would buy you a drink if I could, but this’ll have to do:

http://msnbcmedia4.msn.com/j/streams/2013/June/130617/6C7911377-tdy-130617-leo-toasts-1.blocks_desktop_medium.jpg

Bursts into a loud rendition of ‘for hes a jolly good fella’

Best wishes for Gwendolyn and her lucky parents.

Congratulations Greg and family!

yay!!! congrats greg!!! Gwendolyn got an awesome dad soooooo… she lucky!!! ;D ;D ;D

Congrats to you and your wife! :smiley:

Congrats! Has she thrown a yoyo yet?
:slight_smile:

(Erik Kerber ) #14

Congrats :smiley:

I’m wondering the same thing

Congrats!

Hahaha! She doesn’t keep her eyes open for more than 10 minutes at a time… maybe next time, I’ll put a yoyo into her hands. :wink:

Thanks for all the good wishes, folks!

Congratulations buddy!

HUGE congratulations to you!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

Congrats Greg