My Last Post

When I first started throwing back in 09, it didn’t last too long. I tried again in '10 and work came around and stopped again. I have been active for the past six months, at least more than I have been before. Looks like I am about to hit another bump and will have to take a break for a while.

There is a time in everyones career when you have to take that big step to get ahead. Mine is here now and I am going to be all over it.

Yo-yoing is one of my escapes. It helps me be who I am, it is a part of me now and will be forever on. Sometimes you have to put something you love on hold so that you can get other aspects of your life straightened out. For me that is a certification, with it I will be heading toward my career goal. I am sure everyone else can relate to it in some form or other.

However, this post is not about telling you guys about my career and which cert I am trying to get … blah blah blah. This post is to show my appreciation for this great community. I haven’t been part of it that long, but I feel grateful to be a part of it. So… here is to everyone here and everyone out there…

Thanks everyone who has ever traded with me, sold me something, bought something from me etc. Thanks for sending me pm’s, thanks for replying to my pm’s, thanks for posting on my topic and replying to my posts. THANKS EVERYONE ON YYE and everyone in the community as a whole. Thanks to André for opening this door for me. ALso thanks to all of the admins/mods/forum experts on here, you guys do a great job and don’t get enough credit. Thanks to all of the people who organized the VA States contest, it was a great show.

Last but not least…Thank YOU for reading this post.

Side Note: When I first started I only had one or two plastics, and I got a Yomega bag that holds 12 yo-yos. My wife said that I can’t have any more than what I can fit in my bag … so this was my first 12 throws

Needless to say, now i have a little more then what fits in my bag… i will be putting these away for a bit so that I don’t get distracted. I will throw some here and there but I know if I keep it out … then I will not be studying and be tempted by the yoyo gods, which is exactly whats happening now. So saying goodbye to these for a while… thought I would share.

Happy Throwing ;D and hope to see you guys soon!!!

(This doesn’t mean I am quitting by any means lol Ill never quit… just won’t see me on the forums as much, not that i made a huge impact on them either but just sharing)

As always, priorities always come first.

The yoyos will be there waiting for yo. This forum will be here waiting for you.

Don’t stay away too long!

Do whatever you need to do and good luck
ps nice collection

good luck. Awwww. No more coming to meets? :’(

:’(

Its not a good bye…

Good luck my friend, I hope to see you back soon.