My Girlfriend Hates My Yoyos... WTF

Regardless of opinion, i don’t think this should be discussed here. Despite the fact that it “relates” to yoyos, it also relates to many things that don’t really strike me as appropriate for this forum. But i guess it’s a mods call…

1 Like

So because your mom makes $300 shoe purchases, that means his girlfriend does? That’s either remarkably sexist and stereotypical, or you have the gift of ESP.

bit harsh

i have this problem with my Fiancee. i am 23… we have been together for almost 5 years… i restarted yoyoing in June… she went BALLISTIC! like, if i ever throw it anywhere in the house at all, she flips out that im going to hit something and that it is SO loud. then she pretends she gets a headache from the spinning… also calls it childish, makes fun of me for it… says im NEVER allowed to enter a contest or else she’ll never look at me the same way… she says it’s pretty much the most unattractive thing that i could do.

i do it anyway cause she cant control me. i try to meet her halway and say, okay, i wont yoyo by our turtle tank. stuff like that. its alright now… but i want to get another yoyo and that is really tricky to talk about

Buy a wanted yoyo

put it up for trade on the BST

trade smartly, learn the market

if done properly, you can turn 1 yoyo into a hundred

I recommend a 28 stories/ painted peak, they are worth alot.

Seriously guys? Seriously? This is a yo-yo forum, not a life-decisions forum. Keep it relevant and DON’T BE A JERK.

I’ll be making some edits in a while here, but other mods please feel free if you get to it before I do.

3 Likes