My final yoyo...

Yeah, I guess you are right. Depending on the size of your hand, it can be a bit uncomfortable, and it is giant, so it may not be the best “carry everywhere throw”. But, it is smooth, extremely floaty, and it just plays so well. I love it so much!

I say welch on the bet. It was rather silly in the first place.

My first yoyo was a Dollar Store plastic…

My favorite yoyo was The End and prototype Sovereign…

I don’t want a yoyo like my first and can’t get my favorites. lol

Get a Spyy.

It’s probably your last chance to get a Spyy anyway.

The only Spyy’s I’d be interested in are the 1a Pure (wish I never sold it) and the beta Pistolero (wish I never sold it, lol)

Maybe I can find a BBB Cliff? I’d be cool with that.

Yes! Do it! BBB is so good looking, and if you get it on your last yoyo, you’re set for life.

Find me one. haha

I say get a yoyo that marked an important part of your yoyo career. Or just don’t quit yoyo.

Oh yeah, tell us what you did with your collection! I promise, I won’t burn you at the stake. :wink:

That’d be all of them. I don’t think I could get any of my favorites anymore… Actually, I may be getting a beta Pistolero from an old buddy from YYN soon! But that is more nostalgic for me.

Still want a BBB Cliff though.

Cliff

Why can you only keep one yoyo?

I’ve never been one to keep a bunch of yoyos I don’t use. I’ve tried it and when I look at them, all I see are dollar signs just chillin’.

Get a split decision.

I haven’t played any of the newer CLYW’s except for the Chief. I have an opportunity to get an Arctic Circle. What you think about it? It’s slightly smaller in diameter from my beloved Alpha Crash so it’d make my chop stik combos a breeze… Hmm… Both have “AC” as initials. Maybe that’s a sign? :stuck_out_tongue:

Would the AC be your final throw? If so, don’t get the AC, GET A CLIFF! Unless the AC is a BBB or other cool colorway.

Why not go with something that holds sentimental value instead?

I’d still go with something that can take a series beating if you’re really planning on only one

If you’re going with 1 of the 3 I’d say velocity. I myself have fun switching to responsive at times and if you’re stuck with the other 2 you can’t go back

1 Like

I have tons of responsive throws sparhawk. I put the Velocity as a joke since I recommend it a lot, lol. I certainly don’t need one.

I think you worded that wrong. I had to think about it for a few seconds. :smiley:

Yep, left out a few key words! :smiley: