My fault - but confusing

Hi Marco,

Thank you for the tip. I already had the SUNRISE kit on hand. I had tried the fit hoping it would work. However the center diameter of the bearings are too big. After you suggestion, I tried to make it work with different spacer to no avail.

The Seck XS bearing is the only one that will fit. I have a couple on order that should be here sometime next week.

Thank you for trying to help me solve this problem.

v/r
Jeff

2 Likes

How is your Loop 2020 experience? Do you like your Loop 2020s?

1 Like

The Loop 2020 out of the box is good. It has nice balance and the perimeter weighting, shape and texture make it the best looper out of my collection. I have at least five other loopers and the 2020 is the best of the bunch.

However, I am a tinkerer. The “system” parts have not done well for me. Many of the metal parts and bearings are not truly interchangeable.

I have three “factory built” orange 2020s. I have two sets of the green replacement halve and end caps. I have 2+ sets of all of the system parts.

Only one of the green yoyos that I pieced together works well. I have the size 1 axle and the type 3 starburst. It works just as I would like. The other green halves just won’t match up properly. I can’t get a workable gap even with the longest (#1) axle.

Bottom line: just stick with the factory build. The system interchangeability is fiddly.

Maybe the next build that Yoyo Factory has mentioned will be better.

YMMV

1 Like