My custom how-to!

Its my custom case that i made out of the box that the yo-yo’s are shipped in along with the bubble wrap that comes with it, extra cardboard, some tape, hot glue, and some bubble wrap!
The best thing about it is that it is completely self made, and can be customized where you can choose what compartments you wanted.
Heres a pic of my 4 yo-yo’s and string and Freehand dice.

Alright in the actual box i have a bunch of cardboard and my 4 yo-yo’s. FHzero, X-con, Tactic, and my new addition today, Boss. To the left there is my string compartment and i made a FH dice compartment today.
On the top of the box, The lid, you see a piece of paper and a red piece. I glued that white piece, and keep track of when i got my yo-yos , so in the future i can look back and remember. Also the red is an envelope that i made, it actually holds the YYE trading cards that come with an order!
TIPS:
When you are making your own, always plot it out first, i learned this the hard way, i probably could of used my space a little more efficiently, but i still have space for 2 more yo-yos.
Cut the cardboard, glue it THEN place the bubble wrap inside, it makes it much easier.
Also, when first starting, I cut around the slits to close the box, but do not completely cut the whole tabs because you will not be able to close the box completely.
Hope you enjoyed!

THAT LOOKS AWESOME! Totally beast!

awesome

That’s pretty amazing, Good job on figuring out what may be the best use of a shipping box/cheapest yoyo case of all time.

Now I want to see what you can do with a refrigerator box :wink:

p.s. Nice Boss, I really want one of those.

For only having a cardboard box that’s really good.

thank you all! when i get 3 more yo-yos im going to attach another same box…that will be fun.