My crappy drawing about yo-yo's!

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/83/49/51969438/2_427813591l.jpg

I drew it because sometimes I feel alone when I’m throwing my yo-yo…
Cause I’m the ONLY one who plays yo-yo here at my place…
I don’t have any friends… The internet is my only option that’s why I learned my tricks…

But when I see videos of other people playing yo-yo… I feel inspired and I still continue throwing even though I’m all by myself… :frowning:

By the way, The word “Ano yan?”… When translated in English, It means “What’s That?”

4 Likes

Awesome.

Just… awesome.

BTW, you know I’m Filipino right?

Yeh!.. Thanks for appreciating my drawing! ;D

Very very cute drawing. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you! ;D

This drawing is not crappy. I really enjoyed it. Good job. Keep up the good work.

Nice drawing. I’m an only yoyoer to

many of us here have no one to share yoyos with, you can try to explain to other people about yoyos, it might be hard.
But its true what you said, when you see other peoples videos, it does inspire.
Very good meaning to the drawing.

Living in Singapore is damn awesome. Meet ups everywhre. Buying/Selling/Trading is easier as we do not need shipping

I envy you, in SG you have a bunch of yoyoer, SG is small and you got Spinworkx. Were I live I am the only yoyoer, literally.

i feel the same way sometimes

thank you guys!

Other people think that yoyoing are just child’s play…
Especially my classmates… It’s hard for them to understand that yoyoing has no age limit… It’s fun and a good exercise…

Players in singapore are so lucky… They have so many good players there… I saw some of thier videos doing some hiroyuki suzuki’s tricks and the kids there are beasts!

I thought I was the only one feeling alone…

I don’t Have many friends either. I don’t talk about yoyos at school because nobody knows what I am talking about.

It sucks, I know. :-[

hehe!

We all share the same fate…

I’m actually pretty excited about that, I will be in Singapore for a study abroad this coming summer.

Great!
Make sure you go SpinworkX