Music you have made

so I just started working in Band Lab and here’s my first beat. post anything you have made

10 Likes

Some music I made with friends in a different lifetime.

You might call it “post rock”.

8 Likes

It’s awesome seeing these creative sides on display! I’ve dabbled in music myself. I usually just hide it away on Bandcamp.

7 Likes

My brother makes music

https://instagram.com/sunset.starlight?igshid=ngx2co4k27qg

4 Likes

Oooh yeah that’s that good power pop right there.

2 Likes

Well, I ate a large bean and cheese burrito with ghost pepper salsa and avocado.

I made some very creative sound effects that could be considered a sort of music.

Or at least a very powerful bass-line for a modern Jazz Quartet.

3 Likes

I think this song activated my Pineal gland @beezy!

2 Likes

5 Likes

I made this song using a bunch of king of the hill samples!!

4 Likes

I was a full time musician in the 80’s playing a stack of synths. Used Cakewalk/Sonar for years. Now I mostly use Ableton Live and Reason. Sometimes using Logic. Have a room full of synths, drums, guitars, bases, trumpets, flute, electronic sax, etc…

2 Likes

Roland Aerophone?

1 Like

That’s the one. :slight_smile: I sold my real sax last year. Had not played it for years. I’m at that point in life where “If you don’t use it, loose it.”

1 Like

I haven’t tried an Aerophone yet. From what I’ve read I’m sure I’ll need/want one as soon as I try it though. Given that you sold your real sax I’m guessing you like the Aerophone as well. Grrrr Roland and all your awesome products.

I currently run a page selling beats trying to make enough money to quit my day job and make music my full time career. I make trap hip hop beats right now for sale but I love making house music tbh. I played drums in several bands throughout high school but now I am on the digital side.

thxmos.com

You can follow my IG @thxmos4444

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnBuQAROd7JQyjvqwHTg4MQ?view_as=subscriber

feedback is always welcome

1 Like

What DAW do you use friend? I’m making beats currently also. Peep my lower comment for the links ! I’d love some feedback. This is well arranged for a first beat. It didn’t sound like it covered the full freq spectrum or maybe it was a little muddy but I’m digging it for a first run especially!

Well, it is not a true sax, but it is a fraction of the price. I bought a decent Yamaha alto a few years ago, hardly played it, and sold it last year for $2000. Don’t know why I bought a sax that expensive. I had not played in 35 years. I was quite decent in high school but it was my number 3 instrument, behind piano and drums. I was accepted as a music major in college, passing the audition on both piano and percussion. My senior year of high school I ended up playing trumpet and baritone sax in band because we were in bad need of horn players. I could slur notes, growl, and play with expression, but I was not a full time horn player and I knew it. If I felt that another band was showing us up, I ran back to the drums to make my statement. I was a good pretender on horns, but I needed drum sticks in my hands to take on the world. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very cool.

1 Like

Like being lost in an arcade in 1982…

2 Likes

This is one of my favorite projects I’ve been a part of. I have a few things in production right now, but scheduling to record has been kinda weird with the pandemic and everything.

2 Likes

My band

5 Likes