Music you have made

My first money making band. 40 years ago. I"m the drummer.

A few years later I moved to keys. Still early 80’s. I loved drums, but drummers are a dime a dozen. When I moved to keys I was able to play with Nashville quality musicians and never had to look for work.

7 Likes

Here’s a few reels I played the Irish drum on around 20 years ago with John Williams (the accordion player from Chicago, not that other John Williams). I generally hated recording in the studio, but I did okay on this one.

3 Likes

This is a jazz quartet I play bass in. There’s another video going to be released soon where I have a yoyo solo!

6 Likes

That sounded really great! Welcome the Forums.

What’s up everybody… music remains a source of light these days… making it and listening to it. So I made some fun stuff recently. Groove- and timbre-based stuff. You can even yoyo to it.

All analog synth, with bespoke drums (no drum machines or presets, everything patched on the synths). First two tracks are minimal acidic grooves, last one is Squarepusher-inspired melodic stuff.

2 Likes

I’m rockin’ my Uku-Bass for this cover! School has kept me busy this Fall despite being online.

3 Likes

Cool jam in a such nice stage

1 Like