Mowl Response Pads

Had anyone tried the mowl response pads. How are they ( how greapy how long do they last) and what is the difference between the black ones and the white ones?

I’m a big fan of Mowl Response.

1. White= Hard = Longer Break in Time, Less Grip and Last Longer,
  2. Black=Medium = Balanced Grip and Balanced Life
  3. Natural=Soft = Quickest Break in time, Most Grip and Shorter Life

This all depends on how much you play, how many strings you go through and also how sensitive is your play style to the Grip. I do a lot of Laceration binds and they are still going even after thousands of binds. Never counted but maybe my Black pads in my Q probably have around 20,000 binds, and I expect to get at least 10,000 more.

I guess the real question is how many binds does one expect to get from a pair of pads? 30,000, 50,000 or more?

2 Likes

To clarify now I am using yoyofactory naturale which is marketed by them as their marathon pads and I am super happy with it. It is a great combination between long lasting and greapy for me. The red Yyf which is their completions pads are not really my tipe. They have great binds but they last noticiblly less. The white ones from Yyf last preaty bad and don’t have the greatest binds so I say they are the ones I hate the most :)). So I am looking for something like the Yyf natural.

1 Like