Mowl Forum Chat AMA and GIVEAWAY Fri to Tue (4/15 to 4/19)!

@mowlkenta thanks for doing an AMA on the YYEF it has been a nice read. I’ve been a Mowl fan and have a dedicated door full, with the mono-metals being some of my favorites, but I also enjoy the others. The response is probably my favorite attribute from your product line, as every model doesn’t disappoint in this regard.

The player who really turned me on the the Q was machitako on Instagram and YouTube and I think he would make a great Mowl Ambassador if you are considering other players outside of the pure contest scene.

I’m really getting into your collab Strings with Kitty, hopefully these will also make it to the YYE store as I’ve already mentioned to @YoYoExpertGarrett in other post.

I’m glad to see that you think yoyo is more, as I also share the same Obsession

It was also really cool to see some Ms with Recess;

Another favorite that’s been in my top 5 for the last year is the Highwall, both engraved and unengraved.

Don’t really have any questions in particular that haven’t already been raise and answered above. Just really enjoy what Mowl is doing and the brand aesthetic that you have created. A lot of my collection so far has had to be imported from Japan, I hope as supply chain issues get resolved, that we will see more availability state side here at YYE.

And for all of you who slept on the Q, you are missing out. Look forward to another run…

Maybe an engraved version?

10 Likes