M, Surveil, and Vigilancia by Mowl! - Restocks in New Colors!

M_Feature
The captivating mowl M makes a return to YYE, showcasing striking new colors!

mowl is produced by World Champion Eiji Okuyama!

M_Feature2

The mowl M has a beautifully simple rounded H-shape profile designed by one of Japan’s top yo-yo manufacturers. It has a seriously powerful feel on the throw and a comfortable feel on the catch, with a presence on the string that seems to just push you to keep on throwing.

Imperial-Red-Mowl-M Imperial-Red-Mowl-M-02 Imperial-Red-Mowl-M-03

It moves as fast as you like, maintains some serious stability, and has a unique feel that is hard to put into words.

Surveil_Feature

Introducing the Surveil in captivating new colors! The Surveil is a machined polycarbonate version of the popular Surveillance, featuring a lightweight yet powerful design with a polycarbonate body and stainless steel weight rings, providing exceptional spin times, stability, and maneuverability for a smooth and fast play experience.

Yellow-Rainbow-Rims-Surveil Yellow-Rainbow-Rims-Surveil-02 Yellow-Rainbow-Rims-Surveil-03

The perfect grind finish on the body and polished rings contribute to its clean aesthetic, making it a stylish addition to any yo-yo collection.

Vigilancia_Feature
The Vigilancia by Mowl returns to YYE in a stylish Blue Fade colorway, aiming to capture the essence of the original Surveillance’s bi-metal power and fast maneuverability.

Blue-Fade-Vigilancia Blue-Fade-Vigilancia-02 Blue-Fade-Vigilancia-03

Through multiple prototypes, Mowl successfully translates the Surveillance’s feel into a full aluminum model with powerful spin and impressive spin time, presenting the Vigilancia as an evolved, controllable mono-metal design.

10 Likes

Are the roman numerals wrong on the surveil?

1 Like

Haha yeah they are!

IIII is technically not wrong, a lot of clocks have that, but IV after V is bad.

1 Like

These have been wrong for a long time. Surprised they haven’t fixed it.

Damn, beautiful yoyo but thats worse than an anno flaw IMO! I got $20 for it :laughing:.

Don’t know why they have been keeping these secret…

2 Likes

Are the Mowl hybrids actually higher performance than something like a plastic Fulvia?

1 Like

Oh nooo you wern’t suppose to find out yet!! :crazy_face::sweat_smile: - Was prepping the page to be announced later today hahaha

Will be dropping this officially in a New release post along with some other plastic Mowl restocks!! :fire::yo-yo:

3 Likes

Yes! IMO these are 10x smoother than the Luftverk Plastics, they also feel more premium in the hand.

1 Like

My Fulvia and Peak are honestly glass smooth.

How would you compare it to like an Iceberg?

Quite like a sleeping baby. The Mowl Plastics are some of the quietest I’ve played.

1 Like

I will say both Plastics are both very high quality and keep up with their intensions in performance! - It also depends on what type of shape/style you are in. Like everything, everyone has their favorite preferred taste!

Even though they are both plastic it is kind of hard to directly compare both because they are both two completely different beast!

The Luftverk Plastic Fulvia is one of the best plastic yo-yos I have ever thrown! - And I have thrown a lot of plastics in my career LOL

The Plastic Fulvia is a great plastic that was designed to handle really anything overall. Horizontal, grinds, spin time, and stability. Also all at a pretty affordable price for a premium feel for plastic! - To extra back it up, it is designed by a VERY experienced person who has been in the yo-yo game for quite some time! Jeffrey Pang. He first started creating Titanium yo-yos, so I think he might have a pretty good idea on how well a yo-yo should play overall LOL!

The Mowl Hybrids are another beast!! - These throws are unique right out of the gate because they are bi-plastic LOL

The Poly/POM on a yo-yo just hits different and also just looks sick! - This yo-yo also handles everything you throw at it, and is also one of my favorites!! - It is priced higher because of the materials, but it is well worth every cent. The colors are absolutely stunning and fun!

Again, at the end of the day it depends on what you are going for, what you like and enjoy, and pricepoint!

Both of these models are fire!

4 Likes

To echo what Eric said, they’re going for different things. The mowl hybrid plastics are more premium feeling to me and I’ve personally enjoyed them more. I feel like the average user will get as much performance out of hybrid H vs p. Fulvia and hybrid O vs pleak. Depends on what you like. I liked the hybrid O and p. fulvia for 5A but didn’t really vibe with the pleak or hybrid H for anything.

While I havent played an iceberg I have played the surveil and many other plastic/ss/ti/al hybrids. I think that these are a tier above the mowl hybrid plastics (O and H).

well maybe not plastic + al. The mowl hybrids O and H might be just as good as plastic + al hybrids. Though maybe I’m just a plastic/al hater :man_shrugging:t5:

2 Likes