Most original yoyo injury

Black eye from around the neck horizontal tricks.

#Itried

never again.

Did a somersault trick at a public demonstration, landed weird and rolled my ankle. Finished the routine, then went and checked, all swollen up lol. Couldn’t walk on it for a while after that! ;D

Bent my front tooth out of place with my bonfire, had to wear a retainer for a while :slight_smile: Blood was everywhere

Playing 3A, I tried doing a reverse Tangler. It sped up, then my phone ringed, got distracted, then double the pain occured… This was at school by the way in front of my friends -.-

Permanent wrist injury from overuse.

I remember years ago, Jesse Christe threw so hard, he broke the “webbing” between his thumb and pointer and it ripped all the way down. I recall it took quite a while to heal due to it splitting open repeatedly. >.<

A week ago, I was learning Eli Hops.

I’m thinking that I can go up to using 75% of the string now, so I start popping up harder, but it’s not going straight up. I overcompensate, and my Northstar goes flying away from me. I instinctually pull it back towards me, waay too hard, and now I have parallel bruises on my sternum.

They’re down to a dull red now. But I’m still only at 50% of the string. :-\

one time i went for a bind and my yoyo ended up tying my hands together and slapping me in the face asking where i put its money. im actually really good at binding without issue now.

Wow your yoyo really doesn’t like you xD that seems like it was planned haha

I once split by head open while doing btb Eli hops. Yeah, bad idea :confused: