Most Inspiring Player for you.

Augie for his last few vids. I mean Wowzers!

Brewster for the strangest innovation known to man.

Seth Peterson for shear fun!

Wait, I have to say this: anyone who asks you ā€œcan you show me a yoyo trick?ā€

i agree.

Now definitely Tyler Severance, Yuuki Spencer, and Josh Yee. They always will be at top, and fresh. :o

Augie is my all time favorite 1a player. JonRob has some serious 5a and so does Miggy and I am also big with 5a. But really the one that inspired me to keep going was probably Augie and JonRob

Luo Yi Cheng because he makes yoyoing so epic. And Ryota Ogi, because heā€™s Ryota Ogi, my favorite player ever. :slight_smile:

John Chow. Every one of his freestyles and videos amaze me.

mickey

JD. Cause his arms are so HUGE.

No Bullock fans? :frowning:

Josh Yee, so inspirational and every time I see a new video from him it always looks 10x better than the last, I mean is he ever gunna stop being awesome.

Jensen Kimmitt, nuff said.

JD, he just has a really strange but awesome style and he just released the Hitman Pro as well which is now one of my favorite throws.

Krisztian Kaluzsa

Zammy for the attitude
Mark Montgomery for the musical and visual side of things
Ed Haponik for the philosophy
people I meet for the tricks

as for brands/manufacturers

SPYY for their amazing throws
OneDrop for their creativity
YYFā€™s multi dimensional point of view

3 Likes

Augie Fash, Guy Wright

Keith Conklin is a very inspirational player to me. Good fella honestly. :yo-yo::tophat:

1 Like

I yoyo mostly to have fun which is the same reason I ski. I believe that my own motivation plays a great deal in determining what I find inspirational. People that are amazingly skillful but donā€™t appear to be having fun just donā€™t inspire me. For this reason the least skilled yoyoer can be incredibly inspirational if they are having fun, loving the moment, and are enthusiastic about what theyā€™re doing. A skilled yoyoer if they are loving the moment, enthusiastic, and loving the moment can be the most inspirational today, but if tomorrow itā€™s about pretense and just going through the motions, not so much.

That person, loving what theyā€™re doing, being in the moment, learning, showing their enthusiasm, thatā€™s the one that inspires me and it can be someone different every time!

4 Likes
2 Likes

I am inspired by Tsucasa Takatsuā€™s repetition tricks;):point_right:t2: :repeat:

2 Likes

I find it most interesting that this necroā€™d post consists of 95 percent of people that arenā€™t even around this Forum anymore.

Iā€™m not saying there is nothing wrong with that. People find other stuff to do or whatever.

Soā€¦ about 11 years ago, people started stating who inspires them>>

And I guess they ran out of inspiration.

Well, whatever people end up doing in life. As long as something inspires them. That is good.

I would like to think that most all folks that pass through the yoyo hobby and keep going have good memories of tossing the toys around.

ā€¦To actually the 11 year old question. I would say>

Yohans for his Geniusā€¦ Shu Takada for his 2A skillsā€¦ Kentaro Kimura for his Outstanding yoyo designs( like the Soul)ā€¦ and Daniel(Zammy) Ickler for some of the Absolute Kraziest yoyo tricks and the even Krazier names he has for his tricksā€¦ and Andre, who runs this multi faceted site and personally does Every single 1A trick in the instruction section with only a Dark Magic or Dark Magic 2. <that by itself is very Inspirationalā€¦ and Most inspiring to me are Charles and Jensen who are so far outside the box that phoning home is a toll call.

4 Likes

I was on here all the time 10 years ago and somehow I missed this thread back then.

For my submission, Iā€™m just gonna leave this here:

6 Likes