MoonageMin & Twitch's Trick-a-Week Challenge! (2020)

I really didn’t think I would get used to that final under mount but it is getting easier. SMoothie is a really cool flowy trick!

2 Likes

Yeah I am really glad @JustAnotherYoYoEr took the time out of her day to make this for us.

This is so far one of my best videos I have done yet even with the missed bind.

And it’s now becoming my auto pilot mess around trick while I try and learn the absurdity challenge #1

8 Likes

YES! Great job Peyton! You even got the Helix Bind with it!! Loved your grin at the end of your video!! :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

@MoonageMin

PFFFFT!

Missing binds. HA
What a noob!!

:heart:
/bro love
lol

3 Likes

:smiley: :smiley: thank you! the Helix bind is super fun.

4 Likes

That is so nice to hear man! :smiley: Nice job!!

3 Likes

I’m happy to have learned the basic fingerspin and bind. I’m pretty sure this is currently my only horizontal trick.

[removed link as it wasn’t working].

4 Likes

Link not working :frowning:

1 Like

Seems like it’s being looked into

1 Like

I think I’m on the right track with absurdity trick.

5 Likes

You’re beginning but was so smooth.
I think you are slightly ahead of me with the hook though I can’t even get my head around it. :dizzy_face:

Have you tried then it’s after the hook?

2 Likes
6 Likes

GET IN THERE!!!

Not clean but I finally finally managed to figure this out a frame at a time.

So now I can do the second part of the trick after the hook.
I can do the bit just before the hook, and just after now. So I now “just” (lol​:sob::cry:) need to learn the hook. And it’s impossibru

By the way this took me 3 hours last night and 6.5 hours straight just now to learn this one trick.
So 10 hours to learn like only half of Absurdity. I haven’t even done the most difficult but yet. I’m spent. Hook can wait till tomorrow.

Oh and using a OPYOYOS 543 :slight_smile:

I am seriously buzzing all over a shaking with excitement right now.

:star_struck::partying_face::star_struck::partying_face::star_struck::partying_face::star_struck::partying_face:
#PROGRESS!

6 Likes

@adamantiumpops
lol way too cute!! :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

@MoonageNoob
So proud of you man!! What has it been? Just 2 days now that you’ve been working on this! Hell yeah man!

2 Likes

No long spins. No hops. No helix bind.
But I’m kinda, sorta, maybe starting to get there.

6 Likes

No I haven’t gone past the hook. It looks easier.

@twitch77 nice now do it with a bunch of different yoyos and see how it works with different cups. Some are a lot harder than others and take a little bit different technique.

3 Likes

Greeeeaaat man you made a huge progress! What yoyo are you learning with?

3 Likes

Not that I am behind the times or anything but look here I am doing Smoothie, much less well than when a camera isn’t pointing at me (also sorry for the quality I only have an old Digital Camera)

6 Likes

Puff Adder :slight_smile:

will do!

Woo! Looking good man!!

2 Likes