MoonageMin & Twitch's Trick-a-Week Challenge! (2020)

I love the excitement! :smiley:

2 Likes

Here is where I am so far on absurdity.

I wouldnā€™t recommend learning finger spins on the vtwo.

6 Likes

Just some encouragement for anyone struggling on that trick-learning grind. I know I certainly need to hear this sometimes :slight_smile:.

Also Iā€™m happy to say that I mostly have Smoothie down but Iā€™m struggling with both hitting that last under mount smoothly and consistently and with how to dismount into anything usable. Need to rewatch that tutorial video a few more times lol.

4 Likes

This is where I am on Smoothie as well. Iā€™m finally starting to land the last under mount this week, but not consistently yet.

Iā€™m still struggling really hard with finger spins, not sure if Iā€™ll get a vid of a completed spin up by Sunday night or notā€¦sure going to try though!

3 Likes

@Oroboryo

Haha sorry guys for the troll post, this was actually staged.

I wanted to see how long it took for people who werenā€™t told about it already would take to find out.
But didnā€™t want this to go on for too long either.

So yeah that TV is a prototype that needs to be destroyed, scheduled to be crushed on Monday so I asked to let me break it first with a yoyo on camera.

Sadly it did actually introduce a little vibe to my EDC VTWO, but meh vibe is life, if not today, would have happened tomorrow or something anyway. Totally worth it :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Why to your vtwo? Thatā€™s messed up man :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

It was all I had on me, and I made a choice. :slight_smile:
you know, for science. :rofl:

3 Likes

Are you guys taking trick suggestions?

3 Likes

if you PM us both we will review it but we canā€™t guarantee it will feature.

Our goal is to keep picking tricks that Twitch and I are looking to & want to learn next and hopefully it helps others keep their progress up as well.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Week 6, finger spins. The good, the bad, the compression artifacty. The poor visibility of the string is annoying :confounded:

7 Likes

haha holy damn dude! :astonished: Youā€™re amazing!!

2 Likes

Aww shucks :blush:

2 Likes

nice

3 Likes

Cooool man!

3 Likes

So, this week Iā€™m working mainly on the Absurd challenge. Hereā€™s my progress so far, yesterday I took a video of about 45 minutes and these are the 3 smoothest attempt that I got. Need to work on the ending as it is not as it should be and to smooth out the rest. But Iā€™m near

5 Likes

Very nice Chrysae! Youā€™re right there with this! :smiley:
I really like that song you use too.

-edit-
Song:
Sub Urban - Cradles

2 Likes

HAHA! got my Antidote, and finger spins are so easy.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/banVuAGrktPSNI57H6PYPQ6yeG4J-3VI-F7Msd0AGTyWo0u6hWaH8UjbHk9cu0h74Tzqaeiw8ZuyBw=m18

5 Likes

Nice man, thatā€™s looking good.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got Smoothie down now, just need to work on it a bit longer to smooth it out and make it flow better. This thread has learnt me two new tricks now, I am happy!

6 Likes

This is my favorite part about the trick a week challenge. Learning tricks I either skipped or likely wouldnā€™t have learned on my own without motivation

5 Likes