MoonageMin & Twitch's Trick-a-Week Challenge! (2020)

Nicely done boyo:)

3 Likes

Nice job man! Progress looking great so far

3 Likes

The curious case of the disappearing yoyoā€¦

3 Likes

I hate having a camera pointed at me. Iā€™m trying to get used to it.

The quality was just fine. Your strings were nice and visible. Iā€™m having a lot of trouble with that.

2 Likes

lol great video! :rofl:

2 Likes

Itā€™s the closest Iā€™m gonna get to that fingerspin combo today. Ran out of daylight for filming. I should get all caught up on Thursday

3 Likes

What an amazing trick sensei!

3 Likes

I wish it was on purpose :rofl:

3 Likes

Okay week #7!

Hereā€™s another really cool looking trick that will introduce us to a new kind of trick called injections!!
Looks fun to me and is yet just another element Iā€™ll be able to add to combos!

Iā€™m not exactly sure what the name of the trick is called, so Iā€™m just going to refer to is as a ā€˜basic injectionā€™.

Also, shout out to @JWaugh who has created some pretty awesome injection tricks over the months!!

8 Likes

Great!! I love injection tricks!! Canā€™t wait to learn it tomorrow! Wonderful choice!

4 Likes

No idea what injection isā€¦ canā€™t be harder then spinsā€¦ looking forward

4 Likes

Injectionā€¦ opposite .of a rejection. I get it. Very COOL!

4 Likes

Yeah basically you need a slack in the gap of the yo-yo that is going in the same direction of the yoyoā€™s spin, ways to make them better are 1: Tilt the yo-yo 2: grippy pads 3: response bump and smaller gap (A bearings are great for them) and 4: lubed bearing

5 Likes

Hereā€™s another injection tutorial. I like this kid, Iā€™ve used his tutorials alot

3 Likes

My progress so far on the Absurdity challenge.

Everything but the hook to tower in the middle. Just need to learn that and slot it in here.

6 Likes

Wow. Thanksā€¦ that was very helpful.
By the way i really like learning this tricks that can just be worked into a freestyle routine. Makes moving from trick to trick far more interesting.

3 Likes

Good work. I need to learn the rest. I just started getting the hook down.

2 Likes

i couldnā€™t read 1000 posts. can someone relinquish the trick smoothie here?

2 Likes

i mean repost not ā€œrelinquishā€

3 Likes

Here you go @apple. Follow the link to the right post.

2 Likes