MonkeyfingeR Forte feedback

So who picked up a Forte, and what did you think of it?

I’m still trying to figure out how to order one in a custom colourway. :wink:

Havent gotten one yet. Looks great but isnt quite wide enough IMO, i understand its supposed to not very wide but just a little wider would have been awesome

Actually looks really fun

love it.

I want one but dont want to spend $185 for it tho :o

Thanks for all the kind words guys. If you are looking for a custom colour way i’ll be announcing it again in about a week. The first batch sold out so quick. We are only do very small numbers they take allot of time. I know that its seems like allot of money but believe it or not it takes between 5-6 hours to produce one throw. A bit less if we do say 3-4 at a time all customs. Next time they go up for sale we are going to put a sliding scale to reflect complexity of what people are ordering.

The 185 reflected full 4 colour, 2-3 different process with ghosting and or tattoo so really top of the line everything.

Thanks all for the continued support!!!

1 Like

Hey there Monkeyfinger!
On top of the Forte, any more runs of the evil-yo and lesula?

My Forte is on the way, in Chop Top.

I’d like to see another run of the evil-yo, too.

You can special order a colour way for the Lesula but we will not be doing any larger run anytime soon for that return top. As for the Evil-yo we have no plans to run the original but we are kicking around the idea of perhaps running a version 2 of the Evil-yo. Ya never know that elusive 4th monkey might just show up again :slight_smile:

GASP New Evil Yo with more colors?! I’m in! Just say when!

Had no idea you could get custom color fortes! Not really a fan of the default options.

Not a fan of slimline yoyos either but the custom anno thing is great to know for future releases!

It costs $60 more though… Soooo…

I want one so bad :frowning: