moments that make you wanna cry.

When people whine about people who whine about dinging their yoyo’s.

When somebody misses the boat.

1 Like

Anytime i see CLYW prices HA! you knew that one was coming! couldnt pass it up.

peace

2 Likes

Losing 4 Equinox Prototypes to the bottom of Lake Minnetonka while filming the YYJ Equinox video on a boat.

1 Like

wut

When John Narum posts on YYE

Damn, guess I should have read more than the first page before posting.

Spending a good chunk of change does not make it an investment – merely an expense.

Few yoyos would count as an investment, and more so if it’s a yoyo that gets thrown.

-PuppetBoy

1 Like

screwing up a mod,

1 Like

Real men don’t cry. Grrrrr

When your yoyos start selling for way below what they use to sell for because the companies owner is a lying D bag and cheated the community … I wonder who im talking about lol.

Dinking your Titan3 on a hard floor

Now I know where in going scuba diving. Sucks tho I live the Equinox

fixing a string not and your unshielded bearing falls into the dirt :frowning:

when people don’t know the circumstances as to why the person did what they did.

Uh ya that’s it. Circumstances aka excuses. I know plenty about this situation and that’s why I said what I said. Not gonna waste any more of my breath justifying my opinion. You can have your opinion on the guy but ether way the ugly shadow has messed up the imagine and resale value of his stuff. The end

what are y’all talking about? im curious and new.

Heath, former owner of the now non-existent Vs. newton Yoyo Works company.

wait, is that what he was talking about? I thought he was referring to someone else

yeah he has a million skywalkers haha, and I agree with him. but anyways. whenever you get a knot out of your yoyo only to get another one on the next throw.

[quote=“dynikus,post:58,topic:47867”]

wait, is that what he was talking about? I thought he was referring to someone else
[/quote

Lol ya I was talking about Vsnyyc. If you curious about the vsnyyc mess im sure they have the tread somewhere in the manufacturing news section with all the painstaking drawn out details and the lame coward resolution … I still love my skywalkers though it just sucks cause its nice to have yoyos that hold there value just in cause you might need to sell a couple. With the skywalkers I went a little crazy at at one time had 15 but now im content with 11 :slight_smile: