moments that make you wanna cry.

When people fuss at you for not liking when they whine about dinging their yoyos.

Also when the censor changes the meaning of what I’m saying.

when you hit your friends dragon chief on the floor :o. luckily nothing happened.

also people who come into topics to be rude and post about how they never get upset when their yoyos get damaged. doesn’t make me want to cry, but gets on my nerves.

When people moan about people commenting on topics about people commenting about people whining about people who ding their yoyos.

Actually the people who complain about those people annoy me the most.

1 Like

that makes no sense at all. why are there are five “people” in there? there should only be 3. me whining about you being a wise guy to the people who’s yoyo’s get damaged.

also, let me get this straight, you get annoyed by people who complain about me(the one who moans about it)
so you would be annoyed by yourself? because you are complaining about that person, who is me. I do apologize.

No, no. I think you misunderstood me. The people that complain about others who think that some people that are on here that don’t like it when people complain about people complaining about those that are whining and making a big fuss about the people that are whining about the people complaining about dinging their yoyos.

THOSE people annoy me. And should be banned, frankly. And striped of certain unalienable rights.

3 Likes

This is hilarious! ;D
Thanks you guys. I had a crummy day today and I needed a good laugh.
And if I get “striped of certain unalienable rights”, I choose blue and yellow stripes. :wink:

whatever, that makes no sense at all. and I should be banned? I’m not the one wondering into every topic, posting rude nonsense just to get a response out of the other members.

I gotta admit that LL’s last post had me laughing. I do agree that it is not fun to ding your expensive throw and if you claim to not have any frustration or sadness from damaging your mint yoyo then I call B.S. but whatever you can play it off like it doesn’t bother you its not gonna bother me :slight_smile:

I dont wanna cry from this but it does make me wanna reach threw the computer and slap some people when I see people fighting over pointless things. I could say blue is my favorite color and I garentee someone will say “dude what is wrong with you blue sucks, red is rad”. COME ON PEOPLE. You could be making a delicious PB&J sandwich or helping a old lady cross the street with the time you waste on stupid back and forth arguing. Some just like to argue for the sake of arguing but I wouldn’t mind seeing less of that on the forums cause it seems like every thread I open someone is arguing over something stupid.

Yeah dude. Stripe 'em.

Dang im pretty ashamed to say that was the first time i watching that but…WOW that was dope.

getting a yoyo to the nuts OOOO the pain

1 Like

when anything round rolls out of jensen kimmitt’s hand… ::slight_smile:

When part of a thread dissapears…

God forbid I miss that extra ‘p’.

Vince, I mean no harm.

brain splosion

When you make a trade with someone on the B/S/T and they send you a damaged throw…Also, when you buy something from someone on the B/S/T and they don’t log on for 3 days, so you have no idea if they shipped your throw out or not…Also, when you buy something on the B/S/T and they end up sending it to the wrong address >:( All of the above has happened to me within the last week…This is however the first time I’ve had any bad luck on the B/S/T’s and surprisingly all of this happened with people who had really good feedback from a lot of people…Keep in mind…this is 3 in a row, not 3 different times :’(

When you try to walk the dog on the sidewalk, causing a sharp bend that would freakin’ rip your skin apart when you tried to do grinds :o

Zach Gormley’s Nationals routine made me cry for about 10 minutes

When you ding or scratch your Yoyo or worse when someone does it for you… ;(