Modern ColdFusion?

And are WELL worth it. A very underrated yoyo.

5 Likes

agreed! and can be tough to come by, as opposed to a confusion gt…

they’ll also snap
like an alligator if you aren’t careful

1 Like

The GT never did it for me. The reg Confusion was exactly what I was looking for (shape-wise) as far as a modernized mid-school throwback style yoyo.

3 Likes

Yeah, the Confusion is awesome but shaped like a Cold Fusion GT. The Confusion GT is much, much wider. I have heard of at least one person that put in the slim pads and likes it as a semi/unresponsive. I much prefer the Confusion, but the naming scheme does cause a little bit of… confusion. It’s one of the few throws I keep a spare (b-grade) as a backup.

2 Likes

You have a few options;

1. Do a Looking For (LF) post on the BST
  2. Wait until May when YYF does its annual B-Grade sale and hope one comes up before someone else snags it.
  3. Keep pestering @yyfben2.deactivated that there needs to be another run of straight Confusions in some new color ways because I would like to get a clear one and galaxy would be cool to. Its a great yoyo.
8 Likes

Option 3! Option 3!

5 Likes

I fully support this.

3 Likes

I’d love to be able to pick up a Confusion, and as long as we’re making requests I’d also like to see the Golden Galaxy colorway come back.

2 Likes

This summer!

11 Likes

Ooo tell me more Haha. Also thanks guys and yyfben2 they summoned you for my question Haha. I want a bumblebee themed confusion B) and a hot pink/purple one too Haha. I have special edition bees I swapped halves that look great! When and how do I check for a confusion? :slight_smile: I’m pumped.

2 Likes