Confusion (YYF)

Wonder if there will be any reruns of this yo-yo. Very well received, was considering one.

Purchesed the Confusion GT as a gift for someone, I liked it. A perfect yo-yo for someone who just wants one to use it responsive sometimes, but it seemed it would make a nice light unresponsive too, with a comfy shape.

4 Likes

They are about to release the third verison of it, the zodiac, keep a look out in the coming weeks as it was announced a while ago

3 Likes

I like it and play it regularly along with the Confusion, I consider the Confusion GT a poor mans Quail that can get some tight binds.

2 Likes

I wish I got the Confusion, the Confusion GT left me feeling meh…

2 Likes

I gave it as a gift for someone who wants a cool responsive, and not interested in progressing right now. It’s perfect for the right person, just to toss it a few times, and put back on the desk. I liked the GT, I would have changed the pads though.

The Confusion is definitely the better of the two, if you want to do some OA. I like both better with the thin pads, Lubed if you want responsive.

I saw a couple of things on IG, but didn’t pay too much attention. I’ll go back and check it out.