Model 10

Yeah, it is almost weird to hold from the texture.

Yeah! I could basically melt it down and slather it on a fresh piece of toast. I like the feel, it is just hard to grip sometimes with throwing hard.

woops I read it wrong. I thought you said were talking about the play being smooth instead of “The ano is so smooth”

yea the surface feels great though

Okay… seriously, when are the Model 10s hitting YYE? I check everyday and still nothing.

I was talking to Andre, and he said he might not be able to even put them up. He only got 10, and there were so many requests.

This Aman came from Andre, so I don’t know if you are going to buy them online here.

I do know of a store with 2 left. :slight_smile:

Man General-Yo is getting some hype now! Really happy for Ernie he has worked hard to get his company out there! I get PM’s almost everyday saying if I want to sell or trade any of my General-Yos. I hope you guys enjoy your M10! I know I am enjoying mine! God Bless - Moefv

I want a Model 10 desperately they look so good

I’m not sure if it’s considered hype if it’s AFTER the yoyo comes out and people have tried it. I agree, though that Ernie and Gen-Yo have earned this well deserved praise. I also love the satiny finish on the Model 10. I haven’t had any trouble holding on to it, that’s for sure. I can safely say I’ll be holding on to these for a long time. :wink:

Andre should just sell these at competitions. That’s where I got mine. I’d hate to see his servers get crushed again.

Here is mine. I LOVE this yoyo. It is everything I had wished the Majesty would be and more!! It is in my opinion the best Gen-Yo yet… I just love it…

That is sad that they may not drop at YYE… Does andre have 5 aman and 5 of other colors?

No Purple? No Green? No Green/purple? Just plain.

2 aman are already accounted for on this thread, and andre is not getting (90% on this). They shipped about 3 weeks ago, so it would have gone up by now.

I wish but Ernie did not do those colors… Maybe if there is another run!! (one can hope)

Yeah, I heard they got pre-requested so all the YYE ones may already be accounted for and it would be pointless to do a drop.

Hmm…0_o

…got mine yesterday - best General Yo yet IMO.

http://imageshack.us/a/img835/7325/photo1ugw.jpg

The spikes in the hubs look too blunt for matador. Not that it’s a make-or-break thing for me; just that, if you’re going to put spikes, why not make’em something you can matador with? :wink:

Have you tried the Luchador? A very good yoyo for matador. God Bless - Moefv

Already have a Punchline and El Ranchero; like I said, it just seems like a missed opportunity! I feel that way about the DS Wrath, too. I can get’r done with a bit of thinking outside the box, but I wish they were just a tad wee bit sharper.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/s480x480/486466_10151257069557574_576415736_n.jpg