MK1 and Spinworthy present - The RBC!

I can wait for my train… but i can’t wait for this drop!

14 Likes

Does the RBC make any sort of unusual sound when it’s played? With the hollow body and all?

Ivan

2 Likes

It has a slight ringing sound.

6 Likes

If you’ve ever played a Duncan Freehand AL, Freehand 1 AL, or Freehand 1 AL SB, they sound similar to the Mijo I got today, and I assume it will sound similar to the RBC. All of which are aluminum yoyos with aluminum caps. The sound is a super pleasant ringing sound, and the ping they make on a good bind is very satisfying.

4 Likes

It sounds like that, though usually quieter if the bearing is more lubed.

4 Likes

So are you guys going to FedEx these so you get them before Christmas?

2 Likes

Curious about the bgrades and there defects

I think they said it was just for ano flaws

5 Likes

Sweet thanks.

Snagged a @EOS44 edition!

10 Likes

Looks like the reds and EOS44 flew off the shelf!

6 Likes

Watermelon snagged!!

7 Likes

No way I was going to miss out on those colors, or the Zelda hearts

10 Likes

Same here @EOS44 for the win! Got mine!

9 Likes

Im quite surprised that only one navy has sold. It’s one of the best colours, I think.

6 Likes

Would have been my pick if not for two things 1) the name is Red Blood Cell so…Red 1st choice 2) MK1 Lazer is just… mwah!

4 Likes

All the colorways are spectacular. If money weren’t an object , I’d have one of each.

Who doesn’t wanna be in the “Blue Blood” crew?

I love the humor of the scrubs color.

6 Likes

If B-Grade discounts weren’t a thing navy would’ve been an easy pick for me. Black or clear solids are always my first choices for yoyo colors, and navy is close enough.

5 Likes

Went for the scrubs version! Couldn’t pass it up.

7 Likes

Was at a birthday supper and had to “excuse” myself to the bathroom during the drop as not to be rude frantically staring at my phone for several minutes ordering :relaxed:
But got lucky and was able to snag an original red

13 Likes

I ordered myself deoxygenated erythrocyte blue. Was my favorite color.

12 Likes