MK1 and Spinworthy present - The RBC!

You know where it’s at.

4 Likes

I asked YYE to hold my RBC (EOS44 edition of course!) and bundle it with a DeHcade if I manage to snag one tomorrow so while I don’t think it would arrive before Xmas (since it would ship the 23rd), it should hopefully arrive or be available for pick up before I leave on the 29th!

10 Likes

Thank you all for the support so far! I know EOS is excited that y’all bought up all of his colorway.

14 Likes

Mine too! I was torn between blue and gold at first, but ultimately went for the navy.

3 Likes

I’m also trying to score a DeHcade. I really don’t like how YYE announces drops only one day in advance though. Some of us need to have lead time to call in favors, sell other throws, and find other ways of raising the funds.

6 Likes

Fwiw DeHcade was announced on Ed’s IG around the beginning of December and YYE has to have the product in-hand to take pictures and stuff which is why they get announced so closely to when they drop; it’s likely they just got them in the mail Saturday or Monday. Maybe they could have a text-only tentative “Drop Calendar” (with a “subject to change” disclaimer) to help with that?

4 Likes

Well heck, I missed out on the red. :frowning:

But I was able to order an orange! :slight_smile:

Jeff

4 Likes

Any reason why the gold color version was not engraved with anything?

1 Like

Shiny gold looks too good to engrave.

7 Likes

I couldn’t decide so I got a solid red and EOS watermelon.

Ive been burned too many times on “premium” shipping, and personally find that free shipping of any online item arrives in about the same time. I never pay more for shipping these days, and im satisfied enough. With the holiday rush, I doubt even the most expensive shipping will yield better results. We shall see.

9 Likes

I wish I had a better lead time too.

This belongs in the “don’t you hate it when…” thread

…four throws you want come out within one week, all different days, around a holiday.

So hyped for the new Freehand, El Mijo, and dEHcade, and RBC.

But guess who got my lunch money!

10 Likes

Same here!

6 Likes

It is engraved, underneath the pads. As Garrett said, it looks better without the exterior engraving.

8 Likes

Stalls & Kickflip

Palm Helix (tricky!)

26 Likes

Replacement bearings/pads online now as well:

9 Likes

Thanks MarkD.

Always good to have spares.

Thank you.

A copper/navy half swap looks pretty good.

I intended the orange to be a very bright citrus, but the anodizer messed that up. I wanted the bright orange and navy colours in order to do this half swap.

15 Likes

That’s a good looking half-swap. I wouldn’t be surprised if a number of people coordinate to create some more half swaps.

2 Likes

Will get better. The deHcade literally arrived over the weekend and we had to get them engraved - its an initial release and we are planning to make more! :heart:

12 Likes