Do we need more RBCs?

If we were to make some more RBCs, please vote on what you would prefer to have.

Please only vote if you would definitely buy what you have voted for if it was released.

• Red and white (moonrock)
  • Titanium
  • No more RBCs
0 voters
2 Likes

I haven’t actually discussed making a titanium one with Mark, and I don’t relish the thought. However, if the vote for it is OVERWHELMING, we just may consider it.

Maybe…

2 Likes

I’m not able to vote since I wouldn’t buy one (the pain of a budget :sob:), but I’ve heard TONS of good things from the RBC, and I’m sure there are also tons of people who’d like to buy some! Idk much about what titanium would do for the RBC, but it definitely seems like it could play uniquely, while still felling similar.

I just want red ones and I think most people do. Literally would do a full run of just red.

10 Likes

It’s what the people want.

3 Likes

So red is king?

8 Likes

that would rock, but if possible, a titanium run would kick butt.

Why can’t I vote twice?

Also gonna casually suggest polished…

Edit: here was the pic, in case you missed it.

11 Likes

Titanium would make it play more expensively.

7 Likes

Top hat emoji. Monocle emoji.

3 Likes

who doesn’t want that?

Is that a red and white throw (half-swap or splash) or both whites and reds?

If we were to make moonrock they would be solid colorways, not half swaps.

3 Likes

That what I figured. I’m interested in a Red

2 Likes

I’m good with a red moon rock I feel like the only thing a ti would give us it would be less worry about damaging it. Like my Janus but the cost… I shudder to imagine what that would be

Also moon rock texture would be neat but would it be a string cutter?

I’ll clarify if the cost of the ti isn’t absurd I would love the idea but I can’t imagine it’s less than 200…

I rescind my vote after re-reading the prompt, as I’m not sure I’d buy another (already have 2).

@MarkD please convince @Glenacius_K to do the PolycaRBC. I will def buy one or more of those.

#plasticisfantastic

6 Likes

No. Some red and some white.

3 Likes

Sigh… I’ll talk to Mark about it tomorrow.

There is a lot involved in making a poly RBC, and it will be expensive to produce.

5 Likes

More solid RBCs! Doesn’t even need to be moonrock.
Red/clear solid RBCs look clean and I missed out.

3 Likes

Do you guys mind if its a small sized polycarbonate RBC if I was to design one?

11 Likes