Red blood cell

Why put out a YoYo called RBC then run out of red ones immediately. I think I know why, and it sucks. Why are there no reviews on this YoYo? Very stange.

3 Likes

its a very niche kind of yoyo. the people who like this kind of yoyos usually dont consume yoyo review content also.

the red ones sold out because they were super popular.

10 Likes

Yep I definitely didn’t need to see a review I knew I had to have it and since all modern yoyos are good I knew it wouldn’t be a disappointment.

5 Likes

I missed out on the red RBC. However, the orange is very close. It is such a nice yoyo, I purchased two more, a navy blue and a YoyoExpert comemorative.

If you like a rsponsive yoyo that can be used for just about any purpose, this is your throw. It is definitely my favorite yoyo.

PS. With the blue RBC, I consider myself a blue blood. :wink:

6 Likes

The yoyo could be the nastiest color of poop, and having writing on the side that was beyond offensive, and it would still be worth it to me to buy it.

It is the best metal responsive on the market, although some would argue the Daytripper/Weekender, which I can understand

6 Likes

Dude… there’s an entire thread of around 350 replies dedicated to the RBC, where people share nothing but glowing reviews. Not hard to find, you just have to look. It’s one of the most talked about yoyos on the forum I can think of actually. Take a look at the thread and scroll through…

13 Likes

I think you should be happy that there are any available at all. They should be sold out by now!

You just have to look around a little to find some good information, impressions, and testimonials.

My brief review would be that they’re amazing and if you’re into that kind of slim/responsive thing, you should at least try one. It’s different from almost everything out there in that genre (and I’ve tried almost everything).

9 Likes

Why do you think? Do tell.

8 Likes

Not only that but I’d say 1 out of every 10 pictures in the everyday carry thread is a rbc(I contribute quite a bit to that)

5 Likes

Its good, get one.

2 Likes

El Mijo has more capabilities than the RBC IMO bro. You should check it out!

4 Likes

I ordered more red. It’s taking a bit of time in manufacturing!

My past yoyo production experience told me to make many different colorways, so the run was split almost evenly amongst the various options. That’s the whole story.

14 Likes

This is great news!!! Ill pick one up for sure! Hope there is plenty!

3 Likes

Dibs on a red one. :wink:

4 Likes

I have both. The El Mijo is very nice. I like the RBC just a bit more but I’ve had it longer.

Let us say the RBC and the El Mijo are co-favorites. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Haven’t tried the RBC yet. What I love about the el mijo is that you can play it fixed, responsive and unresponsive. Fixed and responsive are my fav configurations.

2 Likes

It does have some additional flexibility with bearing widths and the fixed axle blank. I have both versions of El MiJo and two RBCs and I like all of them, I just like the RBC a little more.

Also, if you read through some of the RBC discussions here, while I don’t think anyone’s done a fully unresponsive configuration (which is probably possible with beefcaking), there are a couple of bearing widths available and people have had success running it without a bearing at all, so that the posts act as a fixed axle.

1 Like

The thing I like about El Mijo is that you don’t have to mod the yo-yo to play in certain way. It already comes with all you need :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Agreed. The El Mijo is a very high quality throw that comes with all the options making it a very good value as well.

1 Like

RBC is awesome!

While the gold won’t play better, it does look cooler…

I’d love a run of red so I can do half swaps!

3 Likes